Chapter 45- Movies at Midnight

I look at Austin as he steps closer to me.

"Come here babe" He says.

I slowly take two steps forward and I'm right in front of Austin. He steps forward again and gets even closer to me. I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Is something wrong babe?" He asks me.

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just I didn't think you would do that in front of your friends..."

"Babe, I have been friends with them for years. They don't care."

I don't say anything back, I just look at Austin.

"Actually Robert told me to come in here to check on you and then make out with you."

"I'm sure he said that." I say sarcastically.

"No seriously he said that. I'm not kidding." He says in a serious tone.

"Okay" I say still not believing what he said.

Austin leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and it gets more passionate. Our lips move in perfect sync with each others.

I feel Austin put his hands on my hips and slowly push me back. My back hits the wall and Austin presses his body against mine as he makes our kiss even more passionate than it was. Austin stops kissing my lips and starts kissing my neck and collarbone. He finds my sweet spot on my neck and I gasp a little. I feel him smirk against my skin then he starts sucking on my skin. I moan and I feel Austin start to get hard against me. He stops sucking on my skin. There is definitely going to be a mark there.

Austin pulls back and tugs a little at the bottom of my shirt and then looks me in the eyes. I bite my lip and nod slightly. He takes my shirt off and throws it on the ground. He immediately starts kissing up and down my body down to my stomach. I moan a little and he leans back up and kisses my lips. I tug on his shirt and he lets me take it off.

He grabs onto my waist and pushes me against the wall harder and kisses me. I feel him put his hand on the zipper of my shorts and he starts unzipping them. He pulls them down along with my underwear and I step out of them. I kick them to the side and I watch as Austin pulls down his own shorts and his boxers as well. He's hard. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He pushes me up against the wall and positions himself in front of my entrance. He looks at me and I bite my lip. He slowly enters me, keeping his eyes on me the whole time. I gasp a little at how big he is. Austin pulls out of me and then forcefully shoves himself back into me all the way, and at the same time he shoves his lips onto mine. He thrusts in and out of me as we kiss passionately but with as much force as possible.

After a while Austin starts going faster and faster and I know he's close. So am I.

"I'm close baby" He says then kisses me again. "Say my name baby"

"A-Austin" I moan.

I hear Austin moan against my lips and he starts thrusting faster and further into me. I moan with each thrust he makes and I know I'm about to cum soon.

"A-Austin I-I'm close" I moan.

"So am I baby. On the count of three"

Austin says against my lips.

"One" He says as he thrusts into me.

"Two" I say as he thrusts into me again.

Austin thrusts a few more times and says "Three!".

He releases into me and I release all over him. He pulls out of me and I unwrap my legs from around Austin's waist. I stand up and I watch as Austin lowers himself down and starts the lick me clean.