Chapter 48- At the Beach

Talia's P.O.V

We get to the beach and we all hop out of the car. The guys get stuff out of the back of Austin's Range Rover and then we all walk onto the beach. The guys drop their stuff in the sand when we get down closer to the water.

"C'mon babe lets go in the water."

"Hang onnn" I say.

I put my bag down in the sand and I take off my cover-up then I slip off my flip flops. I look back up and Austin and the guys are all staring at me. I guess its because I'm wearing a red strapless bikini.

I smile shyly and I see Austin lick his lips. He winks at me then grabs my hand. The guys run down the the water and Austin starts running down the water too, pulling me along behind him.

We get down to the water and it's really cold even though it's the end of July. Austin tries to pull me down into the water fully but I pull away from him and yell "Stoppp" as I try to run away from him but I don't get far. It's hard to run in water.

Austin wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down into the water. I stand up and Austin smirks at me.

"So not cool Austin." I say as I shiver.

Austin takes his hands and dips them in the water then starts splashing me.

"Stoppp. Austinnn." I say as I laugh.

I splash Austin back and soon enough Alex, Zach, and Robert join in. We all splash each other and the guys all splashed me at once. That was kind of fun, I'll admit. But now I'm freezing. I shiver and tell Austin that I'm going to get out of the ocean and get a towel because I'm really cold.

Him and the guys stay out in the water and I walk up to where our stuff is. I find my bag and get my towel out. I put it over my shoulders and wrap it around me, I'm freezing. I sit down on the huge blanket that Alex put on the sand for us all to sit down.

I look at the guys and there messing around down in the water. I take my iPhone out to check the time. Its almost 3pm. I put my headphones in my ears then I lay down on the blanket with the towel still partially around my body and I slowly drift off to sleep. But I mean who could blame me for being tired, I mean after everything that happened last night... I should be tired.

Austin's P.O.V

We all run out of the water and up to our stuff. Talia's laying down on the blanket and she's asleep. A towel is covering her body mostly but the towel ends right before her butt, so you see her bikini bottoms and then her legs but that's it.

She looks really good in the color red. Like really really good. Her bikini is just so amazing on her and she looks very sexy in it.

I sit down, next to her head, on the blanket. I wrap a towel around me and start to warm up. Talia stays asleep for a while but then I choose to wake her up. It's like 6pm now.

"Wake up babe." I say shaking her shoulder slightly. She picks her head up and looks at me.

She slowly sits up and takes her headphones out of her ear then she pauses her music.

She rubs her eyes and looks at me.

"Babe do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" I ask her.

"Sure.." She says as she reaches into her bag and grabs her cover-up then she puts it on. I stand up and pull her up with me. She wraps the towel around her body still and I chuckle slightly.

I tell the guys that we're going for a walk and we'll be back in a little while.

I grab Talia's one hand and interlock our fingers. She looks up at me and I smile. She pulls her towel closer to her body and holds it with her other hand.

We walk down by the waters edge.

"Hey Talia?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I lean in to kiss her but instead I take her towel and run around with it. Talia chases me and yells

"Austinnn!! Give it back!!! Stoppp!!"

She catches up to me and grabs the towel out of my hands.

"HA!! I GOT IT!!" She says.

"We'll see about that.." I say and then I smirk at her.

Her eyes widen and she knows that I'm going to chase her. She starts running away and I chase after her.

I finally get her and I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up.

"No!! Austinnn!! Put me down!!" She yells as she kicks her legs and tries to get herself out of my grip. I'm not letting her go that easily. She gets herself out of my arms for a second and tries to get away but I tackle her onto the sand. She is laying on her back in the sand and I'm laying on top of her.

We both laugh and she reaches her hand up and traces her finger over my abs. Wow that actually really turned me on.

I put my hands on both sides of her face and lean down. I kiss her forehead, then her nose, then each of her cheeks, and then her jaw. I pull back and look at her. I smile at her before I lean down and slowly kiss her passionately.

I pull away and look into her eyes.

"I love you so much babe. I'm so happy I get to call you mine. I love you so much." I say looking into her eyes then kissing her again.

I look down at her with a devilish grin then I start tickling her.

She laughs and yells "stopp Austin".

I stop tickling her and lean down to kiss her.

"I love you" I say when I pull back from the kiss.

"I love you too Austin." Talia says.

I smile and I stand up.

I reach my hand out and pull Talia up.

She lets go of my hand and starts trying to brush the sand off her. I'm standing behind her and she has some sand on her butt.

"Here you missed a spot." I say.

I reach over and wipe the sand off her butt then squeeze her butt and she jumps a little.

She pushes me away and I chuckle.

I reach my hand out and she takes it, interlocking her fingers with mine.

We start to walk back down the beach to where our stuff is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!

Thanks so so so much for reading my fanfic!!!

I've had a lot of stuff to do in school the past week so I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days. I'll post again soon:) Please be patient:) Thank you!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:)

~Aimee