Chapter 41-You're gonna pay for that

"It's fine Austin. I was a teenager once too. Don't worry about it. Are you two ready to go out shopping?" My mom says.

"Yeah I guess so." I say.

"Okay I'll go start the car, come out when your ready." My mom says then leaves the room. I hear the front door open and then shut.

I look at Talia. She's looking down at her lap. I can tell she's embarrassed of what happened. I reach over and put my hand on hers.

"Babe, it's okay." I say.

She shakes her head and looks up at me.

"Aw there's that beautiful face of yours that I love. Can I see a smile too?" I say and smile at her.

Talia doesn't do anything, she just sits there looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

"I know how I can make you smile.." I say with a smirk. I lean in to kiss her but instead I start to tickle her.

"No Austin stop. You're not going to get me to smile." She says.

I look at her and raise one eyebrow. "Ooh really..? We'll just see about that." I say and smile at her.

I start to tickle her stomach, where I know she's very ticklish. She can't hold it any longer and a huge smile appears on her face and she laughs.

"Stopppp." She says while laughing.

I stop tickling her and look at her.

"Ha I guess I won. You smiled." I say with a smirk.

"Not neccessarily Austin" She says.

I go to tickle her again but she pushes me and I accidentally fall off the couch.

Talia just laughs at me.

"Oh my god Austin are you okay?" She says while still laughing.

"You're gonna pay for that Talia." I say getting up.

"Oh really? How?" She asks.

"In bed." I say with a smirk.

She looks at me.

"Well I guess we should go, your mom's waiting for us in the car." She says getting up from the couch. She picks up her bag and walks towards the front door. I follow her and when we are almost at the door I grab her arm and pull her around to face me.

She stumbles into my chest and I grab her waist and pull her close to me. I look down at her and lean down and kiss her passionately. She kisses back and I reach down and grab her ass. She jumps a little and gasps.

I kiss her again and then pull away. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Alright let's go." I say as I open the front door.

I close the door behind us and follow Talia over to the car where my mom's waiting for us.