Chapter 27- Rumors

His mom walks to her car and we walk together to Austin's car. Austin opens the door for me and I get in. Then he gets in his side, and turns on the car. He reaches over and grabs my hand with his and starts driving back to his house. When we get back to his house, he puts his hand protectively around my waist and we walk up to his house together.

Austin and I sit together on his couch and Austin turns on the tv. The one channel is on and it's all about celebrity news and stuff. Austin has his arm around my shoulder and I'm leaning into his chest.

All of a sudden I hear Austin's name being said on the tv and I look up. The people on the show are talking about me and Austin.

'Does Austin Mahone have a girlfriend?'

I look at Austin and he looks at me then we both look back at the tv.

'Austin has been spotted many times with this girl over the past week. Paparazzi have taken pictures of the pair together and rumors are swirling about as to whether the pair are dating.'

Pictures of us pop up across the screen. When we first met at the diner, the movies, walking in town, coming out of his studio, us on the beach, one from today at Olive Garden when we were leaving. And the last few pictures that showed up kind of shocked me. The one picture was when Austin threw me over his shoulder at the beach the one day. The rest of the pictures were of us kissing on the beach.

'It seems to me that they are dating, look at how he's kissing her. They obviously seem in love.' The one show host says, then a picture of us kissing on the beach shows up on the screen.

'What do you think of the pair? Are they cute together? Are they dating? Is Austin Mahone officially off the market? Tweet us and tell us what you think. That's all for tonight's show, see you next week.'

The show host says then the tv show ends and another show comes on, Austin turns off the tv and I look over at him.

'Well that was um..' I say.

'Yeah. I have to call Rocco and talk to him, hang on.' He says.

He picks up his phone and calls his manager.

'Hey Rocco. Did you see the E! News tv show tonight?'

'Yes I did. I guess rumors have already started.'

'What should I do?'

'Don't say anything about it. The paps will probably follow you guys around now and they will probably come up to you guys the next time you guys are out together. Don't say anything to them, just walk away from them. You don't want to say anything to them, you will tell everyone at the VMA's in a few days. And until the day of the VMA's come, just protect Talia. You don't want her to get hurt by them, they can be very pushy sometimes.'

'Okay I will. Thank you. Talk to you later. Bye.'

'Bye Austin. Don't forget what I said'

'I won't'

And with that Austin hung up the phone. I heard everything his manager said.

'Did you hear what he said?' Austin asks me.

'Y-yeah' I say then yawn.

'Are you tired babe?' He asks me.

'A little. It's fine though.' I tell him.

'Here, follow me.' He says then gets up from the couch.