Chapter 69- Airport

Talia's P.O.V

My alarm goes off and I wake up. I have to be at the airport by 2am, it's 12:30am now and it takes about an hour to get to the airport.

I go into the bathroom and fishtail my hair off to the side. I put on a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

Its actually Austin's sweatshirt. The one night when I was hanging out with Austin, I was cold so Austin gave me his one sweatshirt to wear. When I went to give it back to him, he told me to keep it.

I put on the sweatshirt and I look at the time. It's almost 1 now.
I grab my phone and go outside. I get in my car and drive to the airport. I'm meeting Austin by where you pick up your bags.

When I get to the airport it's 1:45. I park my car and walk inside the airport.
I follow the signs on the walls and I head to where you pick up your bags.

I stand there and wait for Austin to get there.
After a little while I hear a few people talking and they're coming around the corner. It's Austin, and everyone else.

When Austin comes around the corner and looks up, he sees me. He drops his bag and jogs towards me.

"Austin!" I yell running towards him.

"Babe!" He says as I jump into his arms.
He has me in a tight hug and swings me around. He puts me down and we continue to hug tightly. He kisses me and I kiss back. We pull away from our kiss and hug tightly again.
"I missed you so much babe." He says by my ear.
"I missed you too, Austin." I say.

We stay like that, hugging tightly for a while.
"Austin." Joe says and then clears his throat.
Austin pulls away from me and takes my hand.
"Is that my sweatshirt babe?" He asks me.
"Yeah, you gave it to me. Remember?" I say.
Austin smiles at me and nods his head.

"You ready to go, Austin?" Rocco asks.

"Yeah, did you get all the luggage?" Austin asks.

"Yeah it's all on this luggage cart." Rocco says.

"Okay, we can go." Austin says.

"Alright lets go." Rocco says.

We all walk out of the airport.

"I'm going to head home with Talia, to my house. I can take my bags." Austin says to everyone.

Austin lets go of my hand and grabs all his bags off the cart. I take one of the bags and carry it for Austin.

"Have a good Christmas Austin, and a happy new year. Remember you leave again on the 5th of January. Bye Austin. Bye Talia." Rocco says.

"You too. Okay. Bye guys." Austin says to everyone.
"Bye." I say.

Austin and I turn away and we walk towards where I parked my car.
Austin says he'll drive and he puts all his bags in the backseat. Austin gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passenger seat.

Austin starts driving back to his house. It's close to 3am now. We won't get home until around 4am.

When we get to Austin's house, I help him bring in his bags and put them up in his room.

Austin and I both lay down in his bed and we hold hands.
"I missed this babe." Austin says, turning on his side to face me.
"Me too Austin." I say.

He leans forward and presses his lips to mine softly.
"I love you Talia." He says looking into my eyes.
"I love you too Austin." I say with a smile.
He smiles at me.
Austin lays on his back and pulls me into his side. I fall asleep with my head on Austin's cheek and holding his hand.