Chapter 49- Tell us everything

Austin's P.O.V

We get back to our stuff and the guys are just sitting on the blanket talking to each other.

"Hey guys" I say to them.

"Oh hey Austin" Alex says.

I sit down on the blanket and pull Talia down with me into my lap.

I wrap my arms around her waist.

"So how was your walk?" Alex asks.

"It was good." Talia says.

"What time is it bro?" I ask.

Robert takes out his phone and says, "Uh almost like 8."

"Okay, so do you guys wanna get going then?" I ask them.

"Yeah I guess we could get going now." Robert says.

"We could get ice cream on the way home, if you guys wanted to." I say.

"Yum Ice Cream. Lets go." Alex says.

I laugh and the guys stand up. Alex reaches out his hand and pulls Talia up from my lap. They smile at each other and I kind of get jealous but I brush it off like it was nothing. But really it wasn't nothing, it bothered me and I don't know why.

We get all our stuff together and we all run up to my car. We all hop in the car and I start driving us to the one ice cream place around the corner from my house.

We get to the ice cream place and we all go inside. We all order our ice cream then we head back outside to sit at the outdoor tables.

We eat our ice cream and talk about random stuff and I tell everyone about the VMA's and that I'm going to perform What About Love.

Talia has an ice cream cone and she was holding it close to her mouth.I take my hand and hit her ice cream cone and the ice cream smears all over her mouth and chin. I thought it was funny and I laugh. The guys laugh too.

Talia looks pissed though. She turns to me.

"Really Austin? Really?" She says.

"Sorry babe, but it's kind of funny." I say.

"That was so not cool Austin." She says and pouts her lip.

The ice cream is still all over her lips and chin.

"Fine at least let me help you get all the ice cream off." I say then smirk.

I lean in and kiss her slowly licking both her lips, getting the ice cream off of them.

I pull back and take my thumb and wipe the ice cream off her chin. I wipe my thumb on a napkin and then I look back up.

The guys stopped laughing and are now looking at me. So is Talia.

"What?" I ask.

They don't say anything, they just shrug.

I look at Talia and wink at her. She blushes and looks away then starts eating her ice cream again.

When we finish we all get back in my car. I drive to Talia's house and walk up to the door with her, while the guys stay in the car.

When we get to the door, Talia unlocks it and opens it partially then turns back to look at me.

"Today was fun babe."

"Yeah today was fun." She says.

"The VMA's are in a couple of days."

"Yeah they are. Are you excited?"

"Yeah I'm super excited! I can't wait! Oh by the way we'll fly to New York the night before the VMA's and we are probably going to stay there for a few days after because I have to do a couple interviews and stuff."