Chapter 41 Truth Part 1

I wake up with a start, my hair sticking to my sweaty forehead (gross but not the most important thing right now). My wolf was howling in my head, the sound causing my head to throb. I got out of bed, clumsily throwing a hoodie over my head before climbing out of my window.

I jumped towards the familiar tree, gliding through the branches before I made it to the ground. When my feet landed on the soft grass I sprinted towards the woods. My heart was pounding, my wolf's continues whimpering and howling not helping matters. My eyes scanned the trees and after about five minutes I took my safety in consideration and scampered up one of the things. All this falling down wasn't helping me speed up. I started jumping, embracing my inner squirrel as I went from branch to branch.

Up till the point I suddenly froze.

Underneath me was the most terrifying scene I had ever seen.

A black wolf. A white wolf. Both beautiful and big. The white wolf is slightly bigger than the black one but the black one looks more determined. They're circling one another, their canines fully present as they snarl at one another. O goodness no.

I felt my legs shaking as I slide down onto my butt, grasping onto the tree's bark for support. The white wolf is the first one to attack, lunging for the black one's neck. Thought the black wolf is prepared for it and counter attacks.

The image becomes foggy with my tears messing up my vision but I ignore it. What the hell are these idiots doing!?

I can feel a warm feeling growing in my stomach at that moment. It moved throughout my whole body and sets tingles off from my head to my ugly toes. My wolf's howl erupts in my brain, making me clutch my head instead of holding on for dear life like I'm supposed to be doing

O shit...

&!+