Chapter 1

My name's Sarah, I have a basic life. With my mom & dad, my brother Cameron, and our cat Kent. But you want to know something really interesting about me?

Well if you do it's that I LOVE CODY SIMPSON. He will forever and always be my favorite singer, well favorite guy singer anyway. Another amazing thing in my life is that tomorrow starts my final week of school until summer.

One thing bad about that is finals. But on the last Friday of school is my very first Cody Simpson concert. I have been totally in love with this guy since I heard his song one back in 2009.              

My friend showed me him and I thank her everyday for showing me the love of my life. But again it's not just me that's in love him I mean all of his fans are. That's why we're called his "Angels."

Anyway I have been begging my parents to drive me and my brother to one of his concerts. I mean I know I'm a huge fan but my brother likes him too.

And not even because of me, all I did was show Cameron one of his songs and he loved listening to it. So we always have some brother/sister bonding time when we listen to Cody Simpson together.

But any concerts Cody had near me were always out of state. Like a couple states north or a couple states south. And I live in Maryland so we don't get very many singers here.

But Cody's finally coming to MD and the venue is only an hour from my house so yes you guessed it I get to go. The tickets didn't take much convincing to my parents what really cost me was the VIP meet & greet passes.

But my brother and I promised our parents that if they buy them we will do all of our chores for the next couple months and our final school report card will have nothing but A's and B's. And after we promised we'd do all of that no questions or comments asked or stated they agreed. So Friday, our very first Cody Simpson concert.