Chapter 49 - The Perfect Match

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 49: The Perfect Match

(Camden's POV - Fri. 24 April 2015)

It's been one hell of a week again. I have had so many appointment requests that there is not one evening I made it home before 9:00 pm. Sarah being off sick since Wednesday didn't help because Ethan and I had to cover her up with her usual patients, so, needless to say that I am welcoming the weekend with huge relief. I will finally be able to enjoy some time with Noah, and I well intend to do that with what I have planned for the next two days.

Ever since I took my decision on Monday, I have told Noah to get ahead as much as possible in his work so that we wouldn't need to spend too much time on his revisions over the weekend. He has been so serious about his schoolwork that he managed only B's and A's at this week's tests and I am sincerely proud of him. I have no doubt that he will be able to graduate in about a month time. The next step will be to enroll him in college but I need to speak with Josh about that. Being in the architecture and construction business, my friend should be able to provide some advice and to help him make some choices.

It is already half past eight and the traffic is still heavy toward the suburbs of Chicago, but I have no other choice than to be patient. I would have taken the bike but it was raining this morning and anyway, I needed the trunk of the car to carry some stuff I bought during my lunch break. I just hope the weather will be fine enough for our hiking weekend at the Starved Rock State Park and that Noah will enjoy it. He is a nature lover so I expect him to, but hopefully he won't complain that we don't go to the club at all.

The first thing that motivated my decision to go away for the weekend was Mark's plans to take his boys to New York for a few days to celebrate Alex's birthday. As weird as it may sound, I need to take Noah on a getaway, out of home, out of our lifestyle and out of the routine of schoolwork. I just want it to be the two of us in the middle of nature, even if it will involve a bit of BDSM; I'm not sure I can't help it.

Then there were all these Dominants ogling him at the club last Saturday while he was dancing with his friends, completely oblivious to all the looks on him. Well, I wasn't. I saw how several of them tried to approach him - like they always do when there is a newbie - and disappointedly refrained when they saw the red bracelet around his wrist. However, seeing all these vultures lurk at my Baby Boy like he was a piece of meat convinced me to arrange something for the following weekend.

Anyway, that won't be a problem anymore very soon. By the end of next week, he will be collared and I will be able to claim him as mine and only mine. The few times I collared a Sub in roleplays, I used thick leather collars because they are my favorite. These are easy to buy and I could have ordered a new one for Noah that I would have received within a couple of days, but I want something special for him; because he is special.

I don't want him to wear it only at the club, but also outside, so I had to go for something more discrete. Something that he can wear every day without fearing what people at school or in the street may think. So yeah, in the end, I am not any more original than my friends. I ordered a collar-like necklace at the jewelry that Mark and Joshua advised me. However, the design I requested needs a bit of time and I won't get it back before the end of next week at best.

I really hope Noah will like it and that he won't mind wearing it all the time, though I don't worry too much about that. The way he pushes his body into submission never ceases to amaze me. His mind is a different story and will need much more time before he lets go of his strong temper - and I am not sure I even want him to - but his determination to submit his body to me exceeds any expectations I had. His masochistic tendencies are one thing but the way he surrenders all his powers is another and I love it. I loved having him cock-caged last weekend. Knowing that only I had the power to decide on his erections was great but knowing that this was what he wanted was even better. And I am not mentioning that scene we played later on.