Chapter 60 - Is A First Public Scene That Exciting?

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 60: Is A First Public Scene That Exciting?

(Camden's POV - Sat. 20 June 2015)

"Daddyyyy, I'm done with the first floor!!" Noah screams as I hear him rush down the stairs. How can such a light weight make so much noise? This is still a wonder to me! I swear a hippopotamus would be quieter! "You're not done yet in here?" he exclaims with irritation when he shows up in the kitchen.

"I'm nearly done," I reply, continuing to clean the inside walls of the fridge.

"Can I help you at anything so that it goes faster?" he asks eagerly, stamping his foot on the floor. Inhaling a deep breath, I calmly stop what I am doing to look up at him. Impatience doesn't even begin to cover the expression displaying on his face. It is far stronger than that.

"Can you please calm down? Even if we finish earlier, we are not going there before 6:00 this evening and it's only 3:00 right now," I reply softly but firmly enough. I know how eager he is for tonight, but we have planned to meet everyone at 6:00pm at the club and there is no point going there earlier.

"But we could go earlier!!" he whines. Seems like we think differently!

"And do what? Kick our heels on the parking lot? Run around the building a hundred times? Be reasonable and patient, Noah. The guys won't be there until 6:00 anyway so we're not going any earlier either," I reply really firmly this time. "It didn't take you very long to do the first floor..." I then add doubtfully.

"Are you saying I slacked?" he replies with taken offense.

"I just imply you were fast. But I'll go and check anyway, so you'd better have cleaned up properly. In the meantime, you can empty the dishwasher."

Now that Noah is homework-free for a few months, it is only fair that we share tasks and chores in the house. I am not a huge cleanliness freak, but there is a minimum, and a good cleaning over the weekend is that minimum. We already lazed off a lot this morning after a long morning run, but thankfully, being two takes less time to do all the chores and I really intend to spend a quiet Sunday after tonight's performance at the club.

We have been preparing this for about a month now and I think my baby boy is finally ready for this experience. Over the last few weeks, I have seen a lot of progress in his submission, especially in the playroom where he can get really close to perfection. So, tonight is the big night and we will perform our first public scene. I am going to keep it quite simple for his first time and what I expect from him above all is a perfect behavior and total concentration while we are on stage, but I am pretty sure he can do this. I can tolerate and deal with some of his misdemeanors and chirpy character during the rest of time, but when at the club or in our playroom upstairs, I become extremely demanding and he knows it.

That doesn't mean I have a mind to slack on his submission outside of these moments, though. I am actually getting stricter and stricter with him as time passes by and as he is supposed to progress. However, there are moments when I need to refrain on my rigidity, like after what happened on Wednesday. I was determined to go rather hard on him after he confessed he had jacked off while he was in the office and without asking for permission. I have been teaching him how to soften an erection, giving him some techniques for that, but he barely tried any of them before he went for the easiest way. One consists in contracting the muscles of your thighs and focusing only on this for a few minutes before you feel your cock deflate. He could have at least tried that!

I had planned to lock his privates in a cock cage for a full week as a punishment, but finding him in the middle of a nightmare when I eventually got home that evening somewhat dampened my determination. Jess was whimpering at the top of the staircase when I arrived, which was unusual since he now sleeps on his own downstairs at night. After the phone conversation I had had with Noah earlier while I was still at my practice, I got scared something bad had happened. Clearly, that he had versed into his urges to self-harm.