Chapter 33 - Jealousy Could Be The Key...

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 33: Jealousy Could Be The Key...

(Noah's POV - Sat. 28 March 2015)

Who the hell does he think he is? How dare he come and interrupt what was a wonderful evening? And who the fuck is that guy?

I know I need to calm down; and soon. I don't even understand why I am reacting that way. Okay, that guy is obviously a Submissive, because I am not completely stupid and I can easily guess that a twink who comes to kneel in front of a Dominant has to be a Sub. Now is he one of Camden's ex-Subs? Huh... It doesn't take a genius to know that the answer is yes, otherwise, why would he ask to speak to him? I knew that this would happen; Camden has a past here. It was a risk I accepted when I started begging him to take me to this club. I knew that there were high chances to meet Subs he fucked. I can't even say that I didn't prepare myself for it, but seeing it for real is much different than thinking about it.

These are totally new emotions to me; emotions I have never felt before. And if I have to be honest, I should say that I hate them! Almost as much as I hate the guy already. That's not being fair, I admit, because I don't know him from Adam, but I still hate him for just wanting to talk with Camden. And damn, it hurts so badly in my head!!! The first word that comes to my mind right now is cut. I desperately need to get out of here and get a blade. How ridiculous is this that I need it almost as I need air to breathe? Plainly ridiculous, I know, but there are obsessions and reactions that you just can't control; like the hair that stands on my arms; like all my muscles which tense in anger; like the damn pain in my head; like my body that starts shivering; like the tears that pool in my eyes.

I am clearly not the only one stiffening. The twink may be oblivious to what is happening with his eyes cast down on his knees like the good puppy he is, but Camden on my left side and Aaron on my right side must have seen it coming and I can tell that both their bodies brushing against mine are straining too. However, a strong hand reaches for my left thigh, adding a little comforting pressure to the move, and I already feel part of my negative emotions fade away. Even better, a sudden wave of pride washes over me when I see the guy briefly peek up. Oh yes please, Camden! Claim me as yours in front of him!

"Chris, go to the bar, I'll be with you in a minute," Camden orders firmly, causing my hands to tighten even more on my lap. What? Please no, stay here, Camden!!! "Noah, you calm down immediately," a deep voice commands in a very low whisper in my left ear, a warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "That's better... Please relax..." Yeah right, shoe that guy away, then! "Good boy..." Ugh more shivers... good ones... "Now I'll leave you with Aaron for just a few minutes." What??? No!!!! An uncontrollable whimper escapes my mouth. "Noah, it's only for a few minutes and you are safe with Aaron..." I don't worry about my safety, you jerk!! I worry about yours!! "I just need to speak with Chris for a minute, I promise I won't be long," he continues to whisper, his hand still rubbing my thigh, but my eyes are still scowling at my knees and the tension slightly comes back in my body. "Noah, you calm down! Now!" His authoritative whisper puts an end to my quivering and my head submissively nods. I can't afford to mess up here or he'll take me out of here right after he has spoken to that bitch, so I try to get a better hold of myself. "I will be right back, now stop worrying."

Camden then stands up and as soon as the warmth of his hand has left my thigh, I feel my body start shivering again, until another strong hand reaches for my hands and forces them open. "They're just going to talk, Noah," a deep voice whispers in my right ear this time. I will myself to calm down, in order not to pass off as an idiot on my first evening here. I remember that I am supposed to seduce Camden's friends through a mature behavior too; to show them I can fit in here; and that helps me to eventually relax. If I can't prove them that I am able to handle the situation, they will never support my application for a membership at the club, so I need to grab a better control on my emotions and behave.