Chapter 66 - Ready To Meet Your Master?

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 66: Ready To Meet Your Master?

(Noah's POV - Fri. 10 July 2015)

"Come on, Cute Boy. Wake up!" the soft voice says. For the slightest bit of a second, I really thought I was finally waking up from my nightmare, but that voice is far too soft and silken. This is definitely not the soothing and deep voice I want to hear, the one that makes me feel safe and warm. This one freezes me to the point that it always sends unpleasant shivers down my spine and it scares me. Its owner hasn't done any harm to me yet, but I am pretty sure it won't last forever, and if it doesn't come from him directly, I am certain that the one who he calls his brother will take care of that. "Pet, if you don't wake up immediately, I have some very painful ways to wake you up for good..." he threatens me. I eventually open my eyes to face my nightmare and they blink at the strong light I am not used to see.

Of course, I am still in that cell, lying on this bed with my hands tied together above my head with handcuffs that were passed between two bars of the metal frame. My feet are also tied together and attached to the frame at the bottom of the bed. The handcuffs wrapped around my ankles were so uncomfortable last night that it almost made me regret the other leather restraints on each corner of the bed that force my legs apart. At first, I was almost happy to be left with my legs squeezed shut - not that it gave much privacy to my caged member since I am always left naked... – but the disagreeable sensation of the metal biting my skin soon became painful and I really wish they had used the other restraints. Even the cable ties from the night before were better.

"I hope you had a good night!" Snobbish coos, running his skinny fingers along my chest. I keep quiet and don't answer. Not because I am supposedly waiting for his permission to speak, like he says, but because I refuse to speak to that jerk.

I could actually speak if I wanted to, since the ball gag was removed yesterday after the so-called morning routing. Snobbish decided it was time to test me and said that if I was able to keep quiet and not scream through the day, he wouldn't put it back at night. He informed me that we are in an isolated house, in the middle of a forest, and that screaming with the intention to call for help would be useless. Somehow, I decided to believe him. Since I couldn't stand that ball in my mouth anymore, I simply behaved and I have to admit he honored his promise. This is small relief to my condition, but my jaw felt so sore from remaining open that I didn't want to risk having it back. That doesn't mean I feel like talking to him either.

"It's time for your morning routine, Pet," Snobbish says as he finally frees my ankles.

I am once again tempted to kick him in the face now that my legs can move, but a quick glance toward the entrance of the cell where Crewcut and Baldhead are standing immediately dissuade me from trying. I don't want to renew Tuesday's experience where I was tied up standing after I made a little bit of fuss. As soon as he releases my wrists, the two gorillas grab my arms and first take me to restroom before they turn around and block the way just outside the stall. Just thinking about what happened on Tuesday morning and the threats that followed helps me to ignore my lack of privacy and relieve myself.

When he found out about the wet bed on Tuesday morning, Snobbish got angry and he made me wash the bedsheet in the shower with soap. As if the situation was not embarrassing enough, he promised me that I would end up with a catheter if I didn't manage to fight my modesty. I tried to lunge at him to beat him down a minute later, and that's when I ended back in the room where I was on Monday afternoon when I arrived, and spent the entire day standing and all tied up. My body was so sore by the evening that I almost welcomed the night and being shackled again in bed.