Prologue

I think I'm in love.

No! I don't think I'm in love. I know I'm in love. I know it for certain; as surely as I need air to breathe.

How old do you have to be to fall in love anyway? Is there even an age to experience that frightening feeling that we call love? Or can it happen whether you are 13 or 18 or 35 or 52? I personally don't know because this is not something that I have been used to in the past and it sometimes scares me. It scares me shitless and at the same time, it gives me wings. Large wings to fly high in the sky! Like nothing else matters anymore...

Far from flying right now, I am rather walking on the pavement, completely oblivious to what may happen around me and determined to go and see Him; the one man who saved me from troubles; the one man who took care of me, put me on the right rails and who taught me what it feels to be cared for and loved; the one man who has become my everything in only a few months; the one I rely upon for every decision I need to make; the one that you could call my Dominant; the man I simply love. I just need to see him now; not tonight, just now. I need to tell him how much I love him, face to face.

The brief noise of screeching tires barely pulls me out of my reverie, and before I realize what is going on, side-doors slide open and the next second, I am brutally pulled inside a sort of van before the door is shut close again. A dark fabric is wrapped around my head, blinding me while another piece of cloth is shoved inside my mouth, its taste disgusting. I try to struggle but several pairs of powerful hands are holding me down so firmly, gripping my arms and legs; all too soon, my ankles, knees and wrists are tightly tied with rope or whatever it is.

"Sure that's him?" someone grunts.

"Positive!"

I scream at the top of my lungs but only low muffled sounds break out of my throat and through the gag. Oh My God... What is going on? Am I being abducted? But why me? I don't have any money! My family never had any money! And if that's my man they are after, they should know he is no filthy rich business man!! If only I could tell them that their plan is pointless because they won't get anything from me?

"Shut up!" someone growls with a weird accent, and I get a huge kick in my stomach, making me curl up in pain.

The van has obviously restarted and even if I keep writhing on the floor, I can tell that the vehicle is driving at a rather slow speed. I don't know how long the ride lasts but by the moment it pulls to a stop, I am pretty sure that my entire right side is bruised. I am pulled out of the van and hauled on somebody's shoulder, quite unceremoniously at that, before that person starts walking. I don't have a fucking clue where I am and can only hear the silence except for the footsteps on gravel.

I try to swing my body from the man's hard shoulder, desperately hoping to fall. That would be stupid and would only result in more pain I guess, without mentioning that it wouldn't get me anywhere with my bound legs and arms, but I still give it a few tries as we now seem to progress across rooms with tiled floors. We apparently go down some staircase and I am finally dropped on the floor but before I have time for any kind of attempt, more hands pull me to my feet and keep me upright. My wrists are suddenly freed and I wish I could take this opportunity to take a chance at escaping but these hands holding my arms are so strong that I can barely move an inch before more rope is tightly wound around each of them, separately this time. Within a few seconds, I find myself with my arms stretched upward. As much as I try to pull on my restraints, I still can't move.

The same thing happens with my legs; my shoes and socks being kicked off and my feet unable to close due to a cold bar, and in another situation, I might have gotten aroused by such roughness, but I doubt that this is a trick of the man I am in love with, here; and panic hits me hard when I hear the sound of scissors cutting through some fabric. I immediately understand that this is my tee-shirt being cut at the front and then over my shoulders and along the sleeves, leaving me bare chest. Someone fumbles with my belt and soon the same happens with my jeans. No! This can't be happening! My boxer briefs don't resist either to the blades and here I am, stark naked and tied up.

For a long moment, I am being cleaned and rinsed with buckets of cold water and entirely shaved despite my almost hairless body. Those hands only leave me alone when my manhood is secured in what I guess to be a cock cage and the cloth gag replaced by something that keeps my mouth open and that is tied at the back of my head. My assaulters haven't spoken a word at all throughout the whole deal, but I still heard some chuckles and whispers.  The rope stretching my arms gets slightly loosened as someone kicks at the back of my knees, forcing me to kneel on the cold floor and  the rope is stretched again.

And then, there is only silence. A deafening silence.

With the damn bar between my ankles, I cannot stand up and I don't know how long I am left in that position, but my muscles get painful after what seems to be hours. The metal gag in my mouth prevents me from withholding my saliva and I can feel it drool at the corners of my lips and down my chin.

"Beautiful..." someone suddenly whispers as the door reopens and my hearts starts thumping in my chest again.

The man walks in, his shoes clicking on the floor. I actually think that someone else is in there too. For endless minutes, he slowly paces around me, occasionally touching this or that part of my body until I sense him stop in front of me. A zipper is being pulled down and before I have time to say weez, something hard and warm and wet is shoved inside my gaping mouth, making me want to throw up.

"Welcome to your new life, Kitten!" a voice that vaguely rings a bell in my head says while some hands press at the back of my head, pushing me further around the disgusting thing and until it reaches the back of my throat.

And right then, I understand that my life is about to become hell.

I don't want this... I don't want to be here. I want my man. I want his strong arms. I want his comfort. As tears spill from my eyes, wetting the blindfold that blocks my sight, one question pops in my head: will I ever see him again?

Published on 17 Dec 2016

Well it's already the 17th here in Europe, so... Happy birthday to my lovely @SaraLF1712 !!!!! 🎉❣️

I Would Give Him The Moon is not fully published yet and I still need to finish Twisted Moon, but here you go with the prologue. It is not as good a teaser as the one I had posted in the previous book, but it gives you a little idea about a certain part of the book, just confirming the warning I put in the preface... so run away while you can if you're uncomfortable with this...

Right now, I cannot estimate when Chapter 1 will be up, but I promise to try my best to do that as soon as possible. It just happens that all the chapters I have written recently have like 7 or 8K words at least and writing one chapter of Twisted Moon is like writing two of I Would Give Him The Moon, so it just takes more time.

In the meantime, have a beautiful Christmas for those who celebrate it, and see you here soon!

With love from Paris,
Nath

Edit 23 Feb 2017
Picture is a cover made by @_rainbow_unicorns
Thank you so much!!