Chapter 30 - Is That What You Really Want!?

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 30: Is That What You Really Want!?

(Camden's POV - Thur. 26 March 2015)

"Camden... Mmmm Camden..."

Okay, I do need to wake up early today to go to work, but I have a feeling that it is far too early to wake up already.

"Camdeeeen..."

Oh jeez!!! If it's too early for me, it is even earlier for Noah, so why the hell is he trying to wake me up?

"Nghhh... Camden... t's good... harder..."

Now that has my attention. My eyes flick open and I immediately take in the situation. I am lying on my back, my right hand tucked under my pillow and my other arm stretched to the left with Noah's head using my bicep as a pillow. He is lying on his right side and his body is pressed against mine. All in all, that wouldn't bother me too much if I wasn't feeling his erection against my hip; I could even deal with that if he wasn't humping me in his sleep. His words now take a different meaning, so I try to slide a little to my right and away from him, but the boy unconsciously moves forward and resumes his previous humping. Persistent much, right...

I guess this is the result of last night's conversation and the boy is having hot dreams. I could feel honored to be the source of his pleasure, but honestly, right now this is a bit embarrassing, especially considering that his moans keep intensifying. Before it goes too far and turns into some wet dreams that would definitely become embarrassing for him, I turn to face him and cautiously make him roll to his other side. Noah groans in frustration and sighs, making me chuckle when he calls me a killjoy, but at least he doesn't wake up. As I turn back to my other side, I look at my alarm clock and see that I only have an hour left of sleep before I should normally get up.

Deciding that it would be useless to fall back asleep now, I reset the alarm to 6:30am for Noah and go to get ready for work. As the warm water of the shower finishes waking me up, I think back to the conversation I had last night with Noah. I followed the guys' advice and finally talked honestly to him, revealing my lifestyle and my sadistic tendencies. I wasn't sure about how I should bring this up but Noah provided me with a good stepping stone when he tried again to kiss me. He can be so persistent sometimes! Well at least I was able to let him know a bit more about my life, both past and present, and I have to admit that I was quite impressed by his reaction.

I thought it might scare him and perhaps even dampen his eagerness to flirt with me, but he listened with a lot of attention, as if I was telling him the most exciting story there is. On the contrary, it seems like it only increased his curiosity. I talked about freaking BDSM sex and then about this bloody inner violence that has been running in my veins for years, and he just drank my words as if they were milk; as if my explanations were music to his ears. He was clearly responsive and asked a lot of good questions too. It somewhat scares me in the sense that a majority of people would have run away with fright, especially when I came to the sadism part, but Noah didn't. The little creep was like fascinated by the subject. I wonder what Aaron would think about that... or maybe I don't want to know.

Once ready, I head out of my bathroom and quickly check on Noah and Jess but both are still sound asleep, so I quietly go downstairs. It is only a half past five now but I quickly fix my breakfast and leave a note for Noah before I go out and drive to Chicago. Getting early in the Loop has its advantages though; I avoid traffic jams and I am able to park real close to the practice for once. Ethan, Sarah and I will be meeting that guy again for the new location in the next couple of weeks and I am really eager to move out of this place.