Chapter 31 - Seduction Mode

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 31: Seduction Mode

(Noah's POV - Fri. 27 March 2015)

This uncomfortable and sticky sensation between my thighs is so annoying! This is my first thought when I wake up this morning. My right arm is stiff from remaining for too long on my right side and this disagreeable stickiness does annoy me. I am pretty sure that I didn't cum in my sleep despite the erotic dreams I had last night, but I guess that they didn't help the frustration I felt yesterday evening after Camden left my bedroom and it seems like my cock has been leaking a lot. This is what I get for trying to enter a lifestyle I didn't really know about until two days ago.

Yesterday morning, when I woke up alone in Camden's bed, all the memories of our conversation from the previous night rushed back to my mind, and the one thing I knew was that I wanted to find out more about this subject. I found his note in the kitchen saying that he left early to work and I felt a little pang of disappointment to not see him in the morning, but it didn't matter for very long when I realized that it would allow me to quietly make some research in his absence. My first instinct was to google the letters BDSM and look at the pictures, but I quickly added the word gay to the research - a gay guy doesn't want to google straight BDSM, trust me. Right then, I felt myself flush to the deepest red. As the first images appeared in my Safari app, my penis began to swell right away and I could already see myself there.

Of course, I didn't feel attracted to everything I saw, like that guy who had an entire fist in his asshole, or other pretty violent sights. But the rest... those guys tied and bound in ropes or leather restraints; those bright pink butts after a flogging; those gagged mouths; the pain on some faces!!! That was exactly what I wanted! I wanted to get pleasure from the pain! I had always used physical pain as a means to soothe my troubled mind, but I was sure I could use it as a source of pleasure too.

I didn't dwell for too long on the pictures because it wasn't the best time to get a hard-on. Sadly, I didn't have much time to get ready and take care of my puppy before school, and then, there were other things I needed to look up. I mostly wanted to know more about the relationship between a Dominant and a Submissive, so I also checked a few websites and blogs that I saved in my bookmarks for later. Thank God, the idea of spending four hours in history class and then three in English got the better of my erection. The day went well and after the last hour in Arts, I nearly broke some speed records running back home.

I quickly took care of Jess and then dedicated a full hour reading about Dominants' and Submissives' roles, as well as some blogs written by Subs. Like Camden had explained to me, I saw that the concept of BDSM varies from one person to another, but all in all, the idea remains the same. The Dominant orders and the Submissive obeys. The Dom guides and the Sub follows. And I really like that idea.

As a Sub, my rather defiant temper would probably get me into frequent troubles, but why would I care since that would provide me with the pain I need so much? I have always been quite independent in my life but I can't say that all my decisions were the right ones. What if I could surrender to someone like Camden - Scratch that! What if I could surrender to Camden and let him lead my life the way it should be? What if he could help me become a stronger man?

Then I drew my plan and put it into action. I had two options. One was to show him how a good submissive I could be and how much I was attracted to the lifestyle. I could simply tell him that I did some research and beg him to show me more. The problem was that I already knew his answer. I can't take you into BDSM, Noah. This is not for you. You have suffered too much already. I don't want to hurt you. That man is so stubborn that this wouldn't work with him, so option one was out of the question. I needed to show him I could take pain, and more importantly needed it. So I thought about option two.