Epilogue (Part 2)

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Epilogue (Part 2)

(Camden's POV – Saturday 17 October 2015)

"Hey Cam! How are you?" Aaron cheers once he has hung up on the conversation he was having over the phone.

"All good and you?" I ask, trying to contain my annoyance at Noah. Fuck! He looks so grumpy tonight!

"Not too bad... Good evening, little Buddy!" Aaron then calls out to my boy cheerfully.

"Good evening..." Noah grumbles under his breath as he is trying to grab his bag from my hands. Now my annoyance turns into irritation. What the fuck is wrong with him? He knows better than to disrespect a Dominant once we are inside the club, much less the Master Dom!

"Noah..." I almost bark when the little creep manages to get his bag and starts heading for the door. Does he really think I'm going to let that pass?

"Yes, Daddy?" he replies innocently.

"You gotta be joking, right?" I growl, snatching the bag from his hands and forcing him to flip around. "Where are your manners?"

"Sorry... Good evening, Master Aaron," he repeats. It's a bit better but the heavy sarcasm in his voice is going to earn him a severe punishment. Yes, he has been getting better and better, and that means I am back in my full Dominant role, so he can expect the worst from me after such behavior.

"What's gotten into you? Either you go and apologize to Aaron immediately, or you can go and kneel in the corner until you're in a better mood!" I bark at him. Fuck! Even Mark and Josh are astounded by what's happening.

"Please, Daddy... I have to go..."

If he thinks that begging and kneeling in front of me will help, he's totally mistaken. Right now, I am so pissed by his attitude that I had better calm down before I decide on his punishment. Or maybe not... that would teach him a good lesson! In any case, I'm not letting him leave this room before he has given me a good explanation! Which is exactly what I tell him but Aaron interrupts me.

"Cam, wait..." the Master Dom says sternly, his eyes squinting at Noah who is weirdly getting tense. I don't know what Aaron has in mind but I can see his brain is working at full speed. I must have missed something...

"Wait what? I'm not going to tolerate such insolence!" I still reply angrily, mostly upset that Noah should behave like this in front of my dearest friends.

"Let me have a conversation with him. I have an idea of what the problem could be..." Aaron replies. Well, I'd love to understand too! But I'd rather take care of this myself.

"He's my Sub, Ron; let me deal with him."

"True, but this is my club, my rules, and my Subs when they're here," the Master Dom replies firmly. Heck! Aaron and his rules! "Besides, he obviously has a problem with me, so let me solve it," he then explains quietly. I had noticed that, but I still wonder what the problem is! "Noah, follow me," Aaron then orders as he takes Noah's bag from my hand.

My Baby Boy immediately complies, and even if he keeps his head lowered, I can see the determination on his face as he turns toward the door. Not that he should look up and dare peeking at me. He might as well combust from the anger in my eyes. All the same, I am more than upset now but I know the rules of the club and I have no other option than to let them go.

"I swear I'm gonna make your life a hell when you get a Sub, Ron!!" I still throw at Aaron as they exit. And I'm not even joking!

"Way to encourage me to take one, Cam," that Dumbass replies with a chuckle before he shuts the door.