Chapter 63 - Losing Control

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 63: Losing Control

(Camden's POV - Sun. 5 July 2015)

Aaron - Please be at the club at 2:45 this afternoon. We need to talk. Thanks!

Well, that's short, clear and precise. Or maybe not that much. After all, it doesn't say what we need to talk about. Or what it entices. Face the truth, Cam. You know what this is about!

Damn! I really fucked up last night! I should have had more self-control. I shouldn't have punched the motherfucker and I should have let Mike take care of the problem. But seeing how that disgusting bastard was pressed against Noah's behind, one hand preventing him from screaming and the other one only God knows where, I just couldn't help the violent urges within me. Just thinking about it again while I am sitting on the bed and watching my Baby Boy sleep revives all the anger I felt last night.

Now I have no other choice than to face Aaron and deal with my mistake. The conversation we are going to have won't be pleasant for sure but in my defense, I intend to point out that there was a breach in his security. For fuck's sake, the Black Diamond is supposed to be one of the safest BDSM clubs in Chicago, if not the safest! And yet, my Baby Boy was cornered and assaulted by a huge man built like a tank for at least one or two minutes! Where is safety in that? Okay that's a BDSM club and we're all kinky, but there are rules and one is to not touch a collared Sub. So hopefully my friend will have cooled down or things won't happen easily!

However much I hate to leave Noah alone for the rest of the afternoon, I still need to solve this problem with Aaron, so I lean down to kiss the top of his head, make sure that he has his ice bear within hands reach and walk out of the bedroom. I write a quick note for his attention on the kitchen counter and ask Jess to take care of his little master. I only take a few seconds to text Aaron that I will be there and I am on my way to the club.

The ride goes pretty fast as the traffic is light on Sunday afternoon. It's half past two when I park my car at the back of the club. Right at this moment, Master Martin walks out of the private entrance door, escorted by two bouncers. His nose is bandaged and obviously swollen, but all I can feel when I see him is hate and anger. As I get out of my car, the man notices my presence and tries to escape the bouncers, but the two other men tighten their grip around his arms and lead him to his own vehicle.

"I'll hunt you down, Camden Hall!! You have no idea who I am! I've got connections everywhere and trust me, you're going to pay for that!" he yells.

"Enough, Mr. Ellis! Now hurry up or you're going to miss your plane," one of the bouncers say, pushing him inside his car.

"And we don't want to see you here again!" the other one adds. Well, it seems like Aaron did something well at least and banned the guy. Good riddance! In the end, that conversation with my friend might not be as unpleasant as I thought.

"I told you 2:45! Not 2:30!!" Aaron thunders angrily from the entrance.

Maybe it won't be that pleasant after all. I wait for the jerk to pass in front of me with his car and walk toward Aaron, but the closer I get, the better I take in his expression. Contrary to Mark or Joshua, neither Aaron or I have ever been very good at hiding our emotions in certain situations, and what I see on his face doesn't bode well at all. His brown eyes are darker than dark and tense doesn't even begin to describe the stiffness in his body. Without a word, I follow him inside, followed by the two security guys who pass us as we enter Aaron's office.

"Take a seat on the couch," he instructs me firmly as he shuts the door. Oh God... So, I am facing the Master Dom, it seems. "I need to finish some stuff, I won't be long."