Chapter 84 - Faith

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 84: Faith

(Camden's POV - Tue. 25 August 2015)

Finally! Last patient of the day is out! This has been a tiresome day, especially with Shawn Underwood being the last one of them. The Hollywood actor made a quick stop by Chicago during his movie promotion tour but he is now about to fly to Europe for the last part before he takes his long break. He reminded me of the offer I made of course, and said he would like to meet Aaron in October to start his training here and become a member of the Black Diamond. Well, good for him! I'm sure Aaron will have lots of fun with that one!

I hurry back to my office, thankful that for once I was wearing an overall to hide my sporting erection. Which had nothing to do with Shawn obviously. For the last two hours and since I got that text from Noah reminding me how much he liked the scene we played ten days ago at the club, I haven't been able to get rid of these images of him suspended to a chain with a spreader bar and me fucking him senseless.

That night was particularly hot, I must admit. Of course, there was this scene in my playroom, but before that, there was the whole ordeal during the show. I still can't believe how the threesome had such an impact on Noah, even if it was no real surprise since we had discussed that before. My poor boy was ready to come in his pants just from watching Stefan and Frank fuck both holes of a new Sub; and I wasn't even teasing him! I could have been brushing my fingers over his groin or I could have slipped my hands inside his shorts like Joshua did with Liam, but I wasn't even doing that. I'm not even going to mention those three horny bastards of Mark, Alex and Shannon who were fucking on the couch by the middle of the show, or Aaron who had his cock down his evening Sub's throat. Anyway, I wasn't teasing Noah and he was already on edge.

I didn't know whether it was his return to the club, his eagerness to go to the playroom or the show on stage, but I quickly verified my doubts by reproducing the scene with my fingers and the intensity with which he climaxed almost right away only confirmed my thoughts. On the Sunday, we had a serious conversation about that. It was not really anything new since Noah had already clearly stated he would like to be dominated by two men in the past. He had even named the Dominant he would love me to share him with. In the person of Aaron of course.

Back then, I wasn't ready to share his asshole with anyone but having that semblance of a threesome with Aaron the day we had the barbecue party at Josh and Liam's was kind of arousing. I promised him I would consider it at some point but I kept to myself that might happen over the summer. Well, some events happened and I forgot about that threesome obviously. Like I said before, I don't know how much Noah is going to revel in the lifestyle anymore, but it seems like he has been embracing it to the fullest over the past two weeks. Things are going much faster than I thought, which only proves me how much he needed it.

His healing is progressing so fast now that we are back into the lifestyle and I couldn't be happier about it. Now to say I'm going to share him with Aaron or anyone else is a different story and I would rather wait for a few more months before we get there. But we will, sooner or later. With Aaron or anyone else.

The following week was rather uneventful. Noah spent his days resting and tidying up the apartment, arranging things as he wanted. I think he also spent a lot of time drawing, which is good. On my side, I resumed a normal schedule at work, which means long days at the practice, though I will strive myself to finish at decent hours at least on two days a week. Then, as much as possible, I will avoid appointments on Saturdays. Since Noah had decided to go back to work on the following week, and since the club is now closed, we spent most of last weekend lazing in the apartment, using the playroom only twice and the rest of the time cuddling on the couch or in bed. So it was rather quiet and yesterday, Noah was physically in full form to return to work.