Chapter 17-

Harry's PRO-

I felt someone's foot rub against mine,and I woke up. I opened my eyes to find Patty's hair in my face. She was still sleeping. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She tilted her neck deeper into my chest.

"What time is it?" She moaned.

"10:30" I replied.

"Ughh" She said rolling over. I just watched her. She got up and walked into the bathroom. I rolled over and fell off the bed.

"Shit" I muttered to myself.

She walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. She looked at me and laughed,she full out laughed.

"Are you okay?" She asked and walked over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied still laying on the floor.

"Well,your still on the floor." She said confused.

"It's nice down here" I laughed.

I grabbed her and pulled her down with me.

"HARRY!" she laughed. I wrapped my arms tight around her so that she couldn't get up.

"Let me go! The water is on in the bathroom!" She giggled.

"I don't care!" I said.

We just layed on the floor for about 10 minutes. And every minute or so she would try to get up but I wouldn't let her,so she just gave up.

"Harry.." She whispered.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I..I can't breathe let me go" She muttered out. I released her from my embrace and she shot right up and started laughed.

"LIAR!" I yelled playfully.

"I'm just so good at it" She joked.

"That's not the only thing your good at" I winked at her.

"Your just to much Styles!" she yelled as she walked back into the bathroom. I watched her and laughed to myself.

Patty's PRO-

i finished brushing my teeth and got changed. Everything was still packed away into my suitcase,so I had to go through everything. I decided to wear white denim shorts and a cami over my bathing suit. The weather was so nice,so I wanted to hit up the beach.

"HARRY!" I yelled from the living room.

"Yes?" he asked walking into the living room shirtless. My eyes went to his chest.

"Ummm...Um." I stuttered. Ugh. I was speechless.

"Patty,spit it out" Harry said laughing.

"Right,are you done I wanna go swimming!" I said snapping out of my gaze.

"Yeah,let me just get my phone" He said walking into the bathroom. I sighed. This felt so wrong.

And why was he going to go get his phone? This was supposed to be a vacation. Ugh. Why is my life so confusing right now. Harry walked back into the living room,and we walked out of the door. We didn't say anything to each other after that. It just felt awkward now. We walked to the pool,there wasn't many people there. It was so sunny out. I layed my towel down on the chair and layed in my stomach hoping that I would be able to get a tan.

Harry and I didn't talk.I think he went to go swimming or something.

"Hey"  a fimiliar voice said. I looked up and saw Zayn sitting there. My heart started the flutter.

"Hey" I replied with a smile.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

Zayn's PRO-

Screw all of this making her jealous. I just needed her to know how I truly felt about her. She wasn't supposed to be with Harry,she was supposed to be with me. I just needed her to know how I felt. So I  just walked up to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" she said with a smile.

"Can we talk?" I asked her

. I just needed to get it off of my chest. "Okay?" She replied awkwardly.

I looked her deeply in the eyes.  

"Here,come with me" I said standing up.

Patty's PRO-

He told me to come with him. But Harry. I got up and walked with Zayn. I would just have to explain to Harry later. We walked onto the beach,yet again there wasn't that many people there.  He sat on the sand facing the bright blue water. I sighed and sat down next to him. I could feel him looking at me,but I just continued staring at the ocean.

"Patty.." He said softly. I looked at him.

" I need to tell you something" He whispered just so I could here. I nodded and he continued.

" Ever since the day that I met you,honestly I thought that we got along really well,and when we were together,even though it wasn't for the longest time. It was amazing. And everything just happened way to quickly I think for all of us. None of us were ready for it. But seeing you with Harry,it's just killing me. I can't take it anymore. I need to be with you. And I see the way you look at him,you don't love him.". All I could do was look at him.

He talked again. "I wont give up on us Patty" He whispered softly.

I didn't know what to say,I didn't know what do even do. I felt the same way about him. I think the whole Harry thing was just the spur of the moment. It wasn't me. I have no clue what had gotten into me.

"I..I.I feel...I feel the same.." I choked out.

He sighed.

"But..." He didn't let me finish. He forced his lips onto mine. And me being me I didn't pull away. His kiss was softer than Harry's was. Zayn was so much more gentle with me,as to Harry who just wanted sex every time that I saw him. But Zayn wasn't like that. And I liked it. I kissed back. I wanted to.

"PATTY!" I heard someone yell. 

Zayn and I broke from the kiss and looked back. Harry was running towards us with anger written all over his face.

--

Sooo,this took me FOREVER to upload. And the story isn't really getting that many reads >.< Ehh, whatever(: But I hope this was gooood?(: xx