Chapter 2-

Most Important thing is too comment! Please? I need guidance<3 Andd Vote<3 love youu! xx :*

Kristina's Pro.

Today was the day,the day that we would meet One Direction. Personally I coud not be more excited to see and meet them.

"Wake up you goon!" I said shaking Patty trying to wake her up.She never was the kind of person that woke up easly. In a way she was like Zayn,always liked to sleep.After about a couple minutes of shaking her she finally woke up with a huge smile on her face.

 "When are we leaving?" she asked as she was putting her makeup on.

 "As soon as we clean up from last night, the concert starts at 8,but we might wanna get there early because we have to check into the hotel and stuff" she moaned at the mention of cleaning.

-

After about an hour we drove to New York. "WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE!" Patty was screaming along with the song.

 "Its only 3:00, we should check into the hotel and get something to eat" I mumbled as I parked the car.

We walked into the massive hotel "Lopez" I said to the man at the counter "One Second" he shot back. After about 5 minutes he gave us two room cards. We went to floor 50 which was the top floor, and looked for room 624. "621..622..623.BOOM! Right here!!" I giggled.

I stuck the card into the door and it clicked open.

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" Patty screamed.

Well I'm glad she liked it because that's were we'll be living from now on,she just doesn't know yet..

I had recently got a job offer here and I didn't really think she would mind living in New York,so I decided I would leave it for another gift until after the concert. There was 4 rooms,3 bathrooms a living room,kitchen and a pool!

"Oh my god" I whispered. We would really be living here. I looked at the room online,yeah it was huge but I didn't think it was going to be this big.  This place was huge. 

"This place is amazing" patty said while unpacking her bag in her room.

 "I sorta have to tell you something"  I managed to mumble out. 

"Yeah" she asked happily. 

"Were going to be living here for now and the clothes and everything will be brought here tomorrow" I said in a hushed tone.

"Are you serious?!" she asked getting excited.

Well at least she wasn't mad so I guess that's a good thing.

"Yeah" I answered smiling at her. She stopped dead in her tracks. There was no expression on her face,I wasn't sure if she was happy,or if she was straight out pissed.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" she screamed as she pulled me into a tight hug. She must of thanked me a million times.

 -

We finished unpacking and got a taxi to a deli down the street. The food was amazingly good. I checked my phone and it was already 6:00. 

"Whoa,we have to go get ready!"  I said happily as I got up from the chair. We walked back to the hotel. As we walked into our new 'home' I took everything in.

The busy streets,the constant noise,people always on the go,buisness men and women,just everything.It really was amazing actually. How do people always seem to be on the go? Back in Connecticut nobody was on the go,there was always people doing things at their own pace,never rushing. But now that I got this new job offer I will most likely become one of those people who,are always on the go.

Once we got into our new 'home' Patty and i took showers then started on our makeup. My hair was curled so I put eyeliner on and a coat of mascara and got dressed. I slipped my light washed high waisted shorts with a long sleeved laced shirt,complete with a black and silver belt. Patty was wearing a pair of dark jean shorts with a crop top that showed some of her stomach.

"You ready?"  I shouted as i slipped on my toms.

"Yes! Lets go!" she said cheekily.

Once we got to the theatre we got in right away. Patty and I quickly got to our seats in the front row and got ready. After about a half hour it started getting crowded. There had to be about 4,000 people there. It was 15 minutes to 8 and Liam and Niall walked on stage. They were signing things but Patty and I decided to wait until we went back stage so other fans could get their chance. Liam and Niall went back stage and the concert started.

Patty and I were screaming and crying the whole time. We could only imagine what was it was going to be like when we met them! Everything was going by so fast. When the concert was over the meet and greet fans went backstage. There was only about 15 people. Shocker. They put us into groups and of coarse Patty and I were last to meet them. Everyone else had gone home when they walked into the room that we were in. Patty and I stood up and gave them all hugs. Niall yawned,then Louis,and then Liam. They had to be tired,but yet they were staying awake to meet our stupid asses.

After about 20 minutes Zayn was just talking to Patty,but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be rude. So I just talked to Harry while the rest of the boys were chasing Liam with spoons. Poor Liam. Their manager came in about 20 minutes later telling the boys that they had to go.

"Aww man" Zayn said sadly.

 "Can we take a picture?" Patty asked.

Zayn took her phone and started snapping pictures with funny faces and everything. I took a picture with Harry and set it as my profile picture on Facebook, and I even put it as my icon picture for Twitter. Their manager pulled them out so fast that Niall fell.

"Oh my god are you okay Niall?" I asked him with a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm all good thanks though" he replied warmly and pulled me into a tight hug.

The boys walked out and Patty and I walked to the car in silence,we were both still in shock. They were so nice,they were perfect.

"OH MY GOD" patty screamed when we got into the car.

" That was amazing, I cant believe that just happened!" I couldn't stop talking about it. We got to the hotel and I turned my laptop on. Just as Facebook loaded I heard Patty scream my name. "KRISTINA!"

 "WHAT!" I yelled back.

She walked into the room and her face was as white as a piece of paper.

 "Whats wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Zayn has my phone.." She said slowly.

--

SOOO?! Yay or Nay? Keep writing.? My hands are tireed! 

:* xoxo