Chapter 12-

Patty's PRO-

The bright sun was blinding me. I turned over to find a bunch of dark brown curls in my face. I ran my fingers through it remembering last night. It was perfect. He turned around and faced me. We both smiled at each other.

"Your amazing" He whispered against my lips as he slowly kissed me. All I could do was smile. He wrapped his arm around my bare waist. I could stay there all day. But I knew that we couldn't. I cuddled up to him,he was so warm. I kissed his chest softly.I rested my head against him,I could hear his heart beat. It was like a drum. He was tracing circles on my back,it was so relaxing. I really didn't want to get up.

We had to work things out with everyone. We couldn't just avoid it.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked sighing into his chest.

"No clue, just don't talk.I'll find a way. Just don't back out now" He whispered.

"Harry,I just slept with you? Doesn't that sort of show that I'm not going to back out?" I said.

"Yes" he said as he kissed the top of my head.

We both got up and  got dressed.

I texted Kristina "Where are you?". I felt two hands cover my eyes.

"Harry,your the only person here. I know it's you" I said sarcastically.

"Well,I don't know" he said with a laugh. He uncovered my eyes and I got up and hugged him. He smelt so good.

My phone buzzed, it was from Kristina. "I'm at Zayn's..." . What was she doing at Zayn's house?

I dropped my phone in shock.

"Love,what's wrong?" Harry asked concerned.

"R-R-read the text" I said pointing to the phone. He picked it up. He had a hurt look on his face.

"Oh.." He muttered.

"What is she doing there?" I asked.

"No clue,ask her." He answered.

He had a mad look on his face. "Harry,is this bothering you?" I asked him worried.

"No" he said sternly.

"Yes it is,please,just tell me" I begged him.

"Nothing's bothering me,I promise.I'm just little shocked.But I shouldn't be because honestly I like you" he said with a smile. I couldn't take it. I smiled a huge smile.

I texted her back. "Why are you there?" My phone buzzed again.

"Don' be mad..He texted me saying you dumped him,and Harry broke up with me. So we hung out.And things got out of control.." My face dropped.They slept together? My heart is officially broken. How could Zayn possibly do that to me?

What did I do to deserve this pain? I have Harry now.And I actually like him. Maybe it was going to be hard to get over Zayn than I thought.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?" I replied. I actually wasn't even that mad. I was with Harry now. I looked at him. He was staring deeply at me. I walked over to him pushing him slightly. My phone buzzed and I read the message.

"Yes..Were together Patty.I'm sorry." I smiled.Why was I smiling? I showed Harry the text and he smiled too. We kissed each other happy that we could finally be together.

"Well,I hope you don't mind. But Harry and I are together too(:" I replied.

"WHAT?..Yay?" she replied. Whatever. I didn't care what she thought.

"What are we going to tell the boys?" I asked Harry worried what they would think.

"I already told them this morning. No worries" He said care free.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

"Let's go to my house" Harry said getting up from my bed.

"Alright" I answered following him. He stopped.

"Bring clothes" He stated pointing to my closet. I grabbed my bag and stuffed clothes and my makeup into it. I followed Harry out of my room and down the stairs. We got into his car and he began to drive to his house. We didn't talk. It wasn't awkward,it was actually nice. He grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers together. I smiled like an idiot.

I felt my phone buzz yet again. It was from Kristina. It read "Were leaving for Aussie tomorroww!!!!(: Bring Harry?(:" 

CRAP. I totally forgot that we were going to Australia.

"Harry" I whispered.

"yes?" he asked.

"Kristina and I planned a trip to Australia,and I totally forgot about it until she just brought it up.And were leaving tomorrow. And I think she's bring Zayn,so can you please come with me?" I asked looking at him.

He was looking at the road.

"Of coarse angel" He said smiling. I felt so relieved. We pulled into his driveway. His house was HUGE. And only him and Louis lived there. Wow. We walked into the front door and my jaw dropped.

---

Not that long of a chapter,but 13 will bee!!!(: COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEEE!!!!!!!?(: XX :*