Chapter 14-

THE NEXT DAY...

Patty's PRO-

"Patty,wake up. Kristina and Zayn are here" I heard a husky voice whisper into my ear. I moaned. It had to be like 6 in the morning.

"Patty,love,wake up" I heard again. I was being shaken. My eyes shot open and I saw Harry was standing there.

"Good morning" He said with a smile. I just smiled back. He kissed my for head and I got up from the bed. He was already dressed in grey sweats and a white fitted shirt. I looked around the room and noticed that I was at his house.

"Where's Kristina?" I asked.

"She's downstairs with Zayn. Do you want me to get her?" Harry asked me.

"Ugh,I don't want to see Zayn." I dragged.

"It's okay,I already talked to him,you don't need to worry about anything" Said Harry.

I felt re leaved. "Do you want Kristina?" He asked again. I nodded. He walked out of the room and I walked into the bathroom. I looked horrible. I cleaned my face and put on some fresh new makeup. I knew that we would be on a plane for 23 hours so I decided just to put some eyeliner on along with some mascara. I changed into black yoga pants and my One Direction sweatshirt. I figured everyone would get a kick out of it,and plus it was warm and comfortable. I was thinking about how Zayn moved on so fastly,but I had moved on just as fast. For the most part I had more feelings for Harry,but there was just a tiny bit left for Zayn. Someone knocked on the door lightly disturbing me from my train of thought. I opened it to find Kristina there.

"Hey" she said with a warm smile.

"Hey,are you excited?" I asked smiling back.

I honestly forgave her for everything. I hate holding things over people.

"Oh my god yes! I can't wait. 2 straight weeks alone with you guys away from everyone! I'm soo excited!" She gushed.

"Haha me too!" I gushed as well. 

We both walked out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs. She followed me into the kitchen and all of our bags where there. I had already packed for it before we moved here so everything was already set.

"Here I'll put the bags in the car" Harry said. Great. Leaving me alone with Kristina and Zayn. Not the best idea Styles. I would sure get him back for that. I sat at the kitchen table trying not to make eye contact with Zayn but I could feel his eyes staring at me. It was so awkward. I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. I just had to tweet something I just had to! 

@PattyGrant3-Today's gonna be...Awkward. >.<

Well,that didn't make anything better.But whatever. I soon checked Facebook and then checked the time since I had forgotten to do so when Harry woke me up. It was 5:34 in the morning.Jesus why so early? I guess Kristina wanted to get an early flight. I heard Kristina laugh,and I turned around the find Zayn tickling her. Good thing Harry walked back in because I just couldn't take it anymore.    

"Alright,all of the bags are in the car,so we should be able to leave!" Harry cheered.

I sighed and walked over to the fridge. I took out a water bottle and then grabbed a cereal bar from the counter.

"Lets goo!" Kristina cheered.

Her and Zayn interlocked fingers and I just looked at Harry. He rolled his eyes and whispered in my ear.

"Are they bothering you?" he asked me.

"No,it's just awkward" I answered kissing his nose. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked outside. We both got into the back seat and Kristina and Zayn in the front. Zayn was driving and Kristina was sitting beside him. The car was beyond cold,so I cuddled up to Harry. All I wanted to do was sleep. The ride was silent but it was also still dark outside so it was nice. I layed my head on Harry's lap and he stroked my hair. It felt amazing,his touch was so gentle and honestly it made me melt. Within a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

I once again heard a husky voice. "Wake up beautiful" I instantly woke up and looked at him. He was smiling.

"Where at the airport." He whispered again. I lifted my head from his lap and hugged him. He was beyond warm and so was the car. Zayn and Kristina must have already gotten out of the car because they weren't in it. I opened the door and got out and Harry followed. There was 4 bags waiting out and I grabbed mine. We walked into the airport,luckly there was no fans there. I really didn't want to deal with anybody at this early in the morning.

We check into the airport and went through security. Once we found the gate that the plane was leaving out of we sat in the chairs. We waited for about 20 minutes when I heard a woments voice over the loud speaker "Flight A24625BC Sydney,Australia is now boarding" Harry and I got up along with Kristina and Zayna and got onto the plane. We got into our seats and the plane soon took off.

Harry and I had our hands locked tightly ever since the plane took off.

"Im tired" I said softly.

"Go to sleep" He said with a smile.

"But then I wont be able to see your gorgeous face!" I joked. Harry chucked alittle.

"Let's do a twitcam with the fans!" He suggested. I nodded and he got out his laptop. He went on Twitter and posted the link to the Twitcam. The viewers were increasing so much,it's crazy how dedicated the fans were!

"Hey guys!" Harry cheered. He was answering questions off of the screen and I was also reading them but staying quiet.

I read a question that said "Are you alone?!".

Man those fans are CREEPY. I guess Harry read that one too becuaus he answered it.

"Nah guys,I'm not alone. I'm on a plane actually. I'm with my girlfriend actually...Her names Patty" He smiled and turned the laptop to me.I smiled and waved hello and he turned the computer back.

I continued to read the comments and they were all about me. Most of them were super nice,but some of them were death treats. I just shook it off and let it go. I had way to much to worry about and the last thing that I needed was to worry about how a 13 year old girl was going to kill me. I got up and walked to where Kristina and Zayn where sitting leaving Harry to the fans. He looked at me as I was walking away.

I looked back and he asked me softly "Are you sure your gonna be okay?" I nodded and continued to walk,and he went back to the laptop.

"Hey" I said as I saw Kristina laughing once again.

"Oh hey!" Kristina cheered.

Zayn just nodded. Rude. He could at least say hello or something.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Not much we've only been on this plane for 5 hours and I already want to get off" Kristina complained.

"Tell me about it! Harry's doing a Twitcam so I decided to come over here" I said.

"Well that's cool!" Kristina gushed.

"You guys are so cute together!" I cheered when Zayn put his hand on Kristina's knee. Even though it bothered me,I couldn't make it look like I was bothered by it.

"Aww thanks!" Kristina said with a smile,and Zayn smiled as well. They started their own little conversation about some dumb movie,so I went back to my seat.

Harry was still talking to the fans so I just sat there quietly. He grabbed my hand and interlocked my fingers with his. He leaned his face towards mine not showing the camera what he was doing.

He whispered in my ear "Go to sleep you look tired,I'm almost done here.I promise" I just smiled and nodded and he went back to the laptop. He was tracing small circled on the back of my hand and I fell asleep once again.

--

So guys? Do you think Zayn is going to get Patty back or what? COMMENT AND VOTEE!!!!! XX :*