Chapter 16-

PATTY'S PRO-

After watching movies for the rest of the flight the plane finally landed. Harry and I grabbed our things and got off of the plane. We met up with Kristina and Zayn.They both looked very tired. I was proud of myself. I hadn't made eye contact with Zayn this whole day. Thank god cause it would have been horrible. We got our bags and got into a van that was taking us to the hotel. It was 4:20 P.M In Australia. The weather was amazing. It was so warm. This was pure heaven.

The car ride was short,but it was also quiet.I said nothing the whole time.But somehow Harry managed to spark up a conversation with Zayn. The van pulled into the hotel after 15 minutes. The hotel was HUGE. We checked in and went to our rooms. Harry and I would have to share a room because Kristina had only booked two rooms,but I didn't mind. Once we got to our room Harry and I put our bags into the living room of the room.

"I have never been this tired in my whole entire life!" I sighed jumping onto the bed.

"Tell me about it!" He layed next to me.

"I'm going to go take a shower" I said getting up.

"Okay,I'll just take one in the morning. I don't feel like getting up" Harry said laughing alittle.

"Alrighty" I answered.

I opened my suitcase and took out short shorts and a tanktop. I walked into the massive bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for it to get really hot. I undressed and got in. I washed myself quickly and got out. I tried myself and got dressed. I walked into the bedroom and found Harry sitting on the bed in just his underwear on his laptop. I sat beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight" I said yawning and resting my head on the pillow and pulling the covers over me. Harry turned his laptop and layed down next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. "Goodnight,I love you" He whispered.

"I Love you too" I answered back. And I really meant it.I really did.

Kristina's PRO-

We checked into the hotel and went up to our rooms. Luckly our rooms were right next to each other. Zayn and I walked into the room. I walked into the bedroom and noticed that there was only one bed. Crap.

"Zaayyynn.There's only one bed" I moaned. He walked into the bedroom looking annoyed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"Well,does the couch pull out into a bed?" Zayn asked.

"I think so,I don't know" I answered.

"I'll go try" he said turing around and walking into the living room. I attempted to unpack my bag,but I just wasn't in the mood. I sat on the bed and looked through my phone.

"It's all good,it pulled out" Zayn said walking into the room.

"Oh great!" I answered.

He grabbed his bag and walked into the living room. I took a shower and changed into my clothes and layed on the bed. The flight was so tiring,I just need sleep. I turned over and fell into a deep sleep.

Zayn's PRO-

I layed onto the bed hoping that I could fall alseep tonight. All I could think about was Patty. I honestly hoped that my plan would work. I have no clue what I would do if I couldn't have her. Why was she so into Harry? What does Harry have that I don't? I guess I just have to sleep on it. I closed my eyes and just fell asleep,leaving all of the stress behind.