Chapter 9-

Kristina’s PRO.

“Harry,were’s Zayn and Patty?” I talked into the phone. 

“I don’t know Liam is worried that something happened.” Harry answered.

 Patty has’t been since yesterday. I was getting slightly nervous.

  “What am I going to do?” I sighed into the phone.

“Why don’t you just come over? We can all talk about this” Harry said calmly.

“Okay” I hesitated.

We hung up and I sat on my bed. Where could she possibly be? I tried not to worry about it and just think of Harry. Oh god. Harry. What were we. GAH.I needed to sleep it off. But I had to go to the boys house. I needed to find Patty. I got up and walked out of the door. Crap. She has my car. I walked onto the street and got into a taxi. I told him where to go and he took me there. As I was about to ring the doorbell Harry opened the door before I could.

“Hey” he said sadly while pulling me into a hug. He was so warm and he smelt just like mint.

“Can I talk to outside first?” He asked.

Sure” I answered stepping back so he can come outside. He closed the door and looked me straight in the eye. He leaned in and kissed me.

WHAT? HE JUST FREAKIN KISSED ME. As he was pulling away he smiled warmly at me and I smiled back sweetly. 

“Can we be something?” He asked.

“Wha-What do you mean?” I stuttered.

“I wan’t to be more than friends,It’s rushing things,but honestly I cant get you out of my head” He spoke. 

I nodded and we kissed yet again. He wrapped his arms around my waist with a strong grip. I snaked my hands to the back of his neck and played with his curls. I could of kissed him for forever. But the kiss ended when Louis walked out the door.

“Harry is Kristina he-Awkward” He walked back inside closing the door.

“I swear he always does this” Harry said softly.

 “Haha it’s fine” I told him.

We both smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand as we both walked through the front door.Damn.I am now dating Harry Styles.

“Hey guys” I said smiling at Liam,Louis,Niall,Danielle,and Eleanor.

They all smiled back and greeted me with hugs. 

“Hi Im Danielle” She spoke. She was gorgeous.

“I know,Im Kristina” I said hugging her back with a smile.

Eleanor got up and introduced herself as well. “Hello Kristina,Im Eleanor” She said while pulling me in for a hug. Man these people really liked hugging people. 

”Nice to meet you” I said still smiling.”Are you guys together?” Liam asked and everyone looked at Harry and I holding hands.

 We both nodded slightly and they gushed with happiness.

“FINALLY,Harry found somebody his own age!” Liam yelled.

All I could do was laugh. It was so funny. “You better take good care of Harold” Eleanor joked. “No worries!” I told her.

“So what are we going to do about this whole Zayn and Patty thing?” Harry cut the silence.

“Well their most likely together,has anyone called or texted Zayn?” I asked.