Chapter 8-

PATTY’S PRO. 

He kissed me. Zayn Malik kissed me. I couldn’t get that through my brain. Were we together? I think so,I mean he hasn’t let go of my hand the whole entire time. Whatever we were I definitely liked it. The plane ride was only two hours so it went by quickly. I was slightly worried that the press were going to be at the airport but I tried not to think of it. What was mostly running through my mind was why Zayn was bring me to Chicago to tell me something. It better be really important for him to bring me all this way.

We haven’t said anything to each other the whole flight. It was quiet but it wasn’t awkward, it was nice. The plane landed and we got our things. Even though all I had was my bag.. When I was walking off of the plane I payed close attention to see if there was any paparazzi around. Lucky, there wasn’t. Zayn was walking behind me and I kinda felt bad,but I didn’t say anything. I stopped walking.

“What’s wrong?” He asked worried.

“Why am I here?” I asked him slowly.

“I can’t tell you here, when we get to the hotel I’ll tell you. Please Patty,just trust me...Please” He pleaded. 

How could I say no to that face? I felt as if there was nothing left to say, like there was nothing I could do but go with him. Is that what I was supposed to do? Go to some random hotel with him for him to tell me something? I just couldn’t think about it anymore. I needed to sleep it off. We got into a black car and I jumped into the passenger seat while Zayn got into the drivers seat.

“How far is the hotel from here?” I asked hoping that I could take a nap.

“About 15 minutes” he chuckled.

How was this funny? I was in some random state with Zayn Malik,this was nowhere near funny at all. I didn’t talk the whole way there, I just looked out of the window. I could tell that Zayn was nervous. Oh god. Here it goes, I thought as I got out of the car. But nothing. Absolutely nothing happened. We walked into the hotel room and I turned around and looked at him. “Tell me” I said seriously. He looked down and I stared right at him.

“Well, if were going to be together.I wanted to tell you that all of the paparazzi can get overwhelming. Fans can get pushy,and there can be some mean things said.” He said.

“But before you protest” He shot quickly so I closed my mouth.

“Let me finish” He  pleaded.

“I didn’t know that me and you would end up together, I have feelings for you I honestly do. But all Im asking you is to please cope with it? The fans don’t need to be in our relationship. It’s just you and I.” He said seriously.

What was I supposed to say. I felt like crying. But I couldn’t cry, he would think I was an emotional bitch. Which I wasn’t. I just looked at him.

“You took me all the way over here to tell me that?” I said with a huge grin on my face.

He chuckled. “Yeah”.

“So,were together?” I asked nervously.

“Well,I like you.And I want to be. I mean,we told each other we loved each other on the plane? Do you want to ermm..Be my girlfriend?” he said with a smile.

“Yes” I said smiling. He kissed me.

We stood there kissing for a good 40 seconds. It was perfect.

“Please don’t change” I whispered to him as he pulled me into a hug.

“ I wont” He whispered back to me.