Chapter 7-

ZAYN'S PRO.

I could’t let the dumb paparazzi get to her. I wont let her feel overwhelmed. I need to tell her everything. I have to tell her my feelings for her. She might not feel the same way,wait. She just told me she liked me. She has to feel the same way about me. I pulled into the airport,and looked at her.

“Why are we here, are you like abducting me or something?” She asked nervously.

“No,please. Just trust me.I promise everything will work out. You just need to get out of here so that I can explain everything to you” I told her.

“Where here,alone.Why can’t you just tell me now? We don’t have to go to god knows where for you to tell me something” She said.

“Yes,I do need to bring you to Chicago. I need you to trust me,please” I whispered to her.

She nodded a little and got out of the car. We walked into the airport hand and hand and checked in.I felt bad for doing this to her,but it really wasn’t safe at all. We quickly got onto the plane and it took off. We haven’t said anything to each other since the car. But she hasn’t let go of my hang so that was a good thing right?

“Are you alright?” I asked her as she tightened the grip around my hand.

“Not really” She said nervously.

“Tell me” I looked at her deeply in the eyes.

“Well,for starters Im on a plane with Zayn freakin’ Malik going to Chicago for god know’s what. Second I have the strongest feelings for you I can’t even comprehend. Third Im scared out of my mind right now. Is that enough for you?” She blurted out.

I felt so bad. Well at least she told me how she felt.

“Im sorry,and I feel the exact same way towards you I-” She cut me off.

"How could you feel the same way about me.You don’t even know me.” A tear ran down from her face and she took her hand out of mine.

“Patty, I might not know everything about you. But ever since that concert I felt the need to be with you. The feeling of wanting you is taking over. The way that you smile when you think somethings funny,your laugh. The way that you blush when someone compliments you. The way your hair flows,your eyes when your deep in thought. Your not like other girls. You know how to control yourself. You didn’t have a panic attack when we walked into the room. Your the other girl that I have ever met that hasn’t either passed out or cried their eyes out over me. I like you Patty. I honestly like you. I want to be with you,please just trust me.” I gushed to her.

Another tear rolled down her face. I pushed her face over so that we was facing me. I looked deeply into her eyes and started to lean in. I was really about to kiss her, I had to. I loved her. I really loved her. I couldn’t tell her that I loved her, but those feelings were 100% there and I couldn’t deny them. My lips met hers and I closed my eyes. I felt her kissing back. It was a simple but passionate at the same time. I could have kissed her for ever but the kiss had to come to an end. We both pulled away at the same time.

She looked at me. “Zayn” she managed to say. “Yes?” I asked. “I....I...Love you” She stuttered. “I love you too” I said shyly. We kissed again and just talked about everything, I got to know her so much better. We were together. A couple. In a relationship. We were, perfect.

--

Alrighty guys!(: Here's chapter 7. I hope youu like it? It's kinda short but #YOLO. OH.Today I managed to get a Harry Styles Ipod Case<3 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT NO JOKE.Kay. OHH OH OH! Anddd. Read my besttttttfrandss Fanfiction pleasee? Her user is pattygrant3 so yeahh!(: Hope you enjoy! xx

:*