Chapter 1-

Alrightty(:

Well,this story is from the point of view of the main character which is Patty Grant. In this story the prospectives change,so yeah(:

+First Story Btw+

CHAPTER 1- Kristina's Prospective 

One Direction the world phenom non is our favorite band! " Do you think we'll ever meet them?"  Patty asked.

"Maybe but probably not" I said sadly looking out of the window of our flat that we shared.

It was Patty's birthday and the last thing I wanted to do was get her spirits down. It was just her and I in our flat on her 19th birthday.

 "I just love them so much" she said in a tired voice.

"Yeah,me too!" I said trying not to get her deperessed.

 "It's time to open your present!" I cheered excitedly.

"Right..Yay." she said dreadfully.

I handed her a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper. 

"Thats a big box,what could you have possibly have gotten me?!" she said as soon as she layed eyes on it. 

"Just open it!" I exclaimed pushing the rather large box towards her.

She opened the present and laughed at everything that I gave her. It was a Zayn Malik sweatshirt, Zayn Malik bracelets and other One Direction items.  Once she went through everything that was in there she put it all aside and lifted the envelope out and started to open it.

As soon as she saw what was inside she started full out crying.

"ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" she screamed with tears flowing down her face.

 "Read the ticket" I said laughing slightly. She was most likely going to freak out when she saw it.

"MEET AND GREET?!?! AND FRONT ROW.OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" she screamed louder and hugged me. 

All in all these tickets were really hard to get,the first time trying was a fail. I had to get them from some random guy,for a lot of money. But it's worth it. We get to meet our idols.

"Oh crap what am I going to wear?!"  she cheered getting up and walking into her room.

 "We can figure that out right now,we get to see their sexiness tomorrow!" she jumped up excitedly and for the rest of the night all we did was talk about what was going to happen.