Chapter 15-

PATTY'S PRO-

I woke up shaking.Why was I shaking? I opened my eyes and I was on a plane. The flight was getting bumpy. It was dark out again. We must be in a different country or something and it's most likely their night. I looked over to find Harry looking at me. Our hands were still in one anothers.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked.

"8 hours,I slept too" He said kissing me on my foreheard.

"Oh,how much longer do we have on this plane?" I asked quietly noticing that some people were sleeping.

" 10 more hours.I know it's alot but we can make the best of it" He smiled and kissed my neck.

"Oh god Styles" I said with a smile.

"I'm gonna go see what Kristina and Zayn are doing" Harry said getitng up.

"Okay" I answered with a smile.

I took out Harry's laptop and opened it. His wallpaper was a picture on the plane. It was of him kissing my forehead,but I was sleeping. Secret pictures of me? Oh I'm getting him back for that one too! I logged onto my Facebook and I had 300 new friend requests,and 100 notifications. I check the notifications first and they were from friends,and some family. Most of them were wallposts asking about Harry,and why I didn't tell them.I just ignored them and went to the friend requests.They were all from random people. I wanted to keep my Facebook private,so I didn't except any of them. Except for Harry and the boys. They were like my family now,it was weird but they were.

I logged off of Facebook,and went onto Twitter. I gained 700 followers. I check my mentions and I had tons comming in. They were either death threats or super nice ones congratulating Harry and I.The nice ones made me smile. The fans were so nice. I tried to reply to them,but so many were comming in at once that it was hard. I followed like 20 people,and tweeted maybe 40. But I felt like I needed to reply to everyone or it would be rude,but I couldn't it wasn't possible.It would take forever.Literally. I check Harry's twitter and he had a new tweet. It read "She's perfect<3" I blushed so red that I could feel my face burning.I got a cute feeling in my stomach. He was so cute.

I tweeted "@PattyGrant3:Aussie here we come<3!xx

I smiled and closed his laptop. I check my phone I had no new messages or anything,but then again we were in the air,I had no service. I shut my phone off and put it back into my bad. Harry came back after about 10 minutes.

"Let's watch a movie" he suggested.

"Okay" I replied. We ended up watching FInding Nemo.I have seen that movies so many times that it's unbelieveable. But whatever. After watching that movie Harry leaned in and kissed me,the kiss was so passionate.It had so much feeling.The kiss was getting deeper and deeper.I moved onto his lap and we were full out snogging.His tounge begged for entrace,but I decided to tease him and keep my mouth closed. He kissed my neck and whispered seductively. I started kissing my lips again and I let him in.

We just sat there,snogging for at least a half hour. We both pulled away and smiled at each other. He made me forget everything. He made everything better,he made it worthwhile. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. We ended up watching another movie. The Last Song.Boy was that movie a heart breaker. I cried so much,but Harry didn't seem to mind. He just rubbed my back and kissed my head.

We continued to watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the flight.It was beyond perfect.

--