Chapter 3-

Alrighty,Well Chapter 1 and 2 are kinda boring.I promise it's gonna get better!!(:

CHAPTER 3- KRISTINA'S PRO.

"What do you mean Zayn has your phone?" I asked my face must of been as pale as a ghost.

 "He has my phone,we were taking pictures and he got pulled out and didn't give it back. I didn't notice until I cheked my bag just now for it." she said.

 "Oh my god,your so careless with your things i swear.." I mumbled.

"I'll text your phone and see if I can get it back" I said while flopping on my bed. I texted Patty's phone saying

"Hey we were at your meet and greet about an hours ago,and my friend Patty seemed to forget to take back her phone. Is there any way that we can get it back? xx" .

 How could she be so careless to forget to ask for her phone back? It cant be that hard to just not forget all the time.

I layed on my bed and went back to my laptop.I checked Facebook and then I checked Twitter. 'Bing!'. I got a text message from Patty's phone.

The message read "Yeah my bad I was pulled out so quickly I forgot to give her, her phone back. But that gives me an excuse to see her again(: She can come by and pick it up now if that's okay with her? If not we can find another way(: xx" 

"PATTY!"  I yelled to her. She came running in. I showed her the text message and she took my phone and went into her room.

"Well,you can sort this out, I'm going to sleep.Goodnight!!" I shouted to her. It's been a long and amazing day,and I was seriously so tired.I got into my bed shut my laptop off and fell straight to sleep.

 --

Its so short! Ahh</3 Im sorry.Andd like i said up theree^^ it's a fill in chapter.It doesnt really do anythingg(:

xoxo :*