Chapter 5-

Chapter 5- Patty’s Pro

I felt the sun beaming onto my face as I opened my eyes. The window was open. The sun was shining at it’s brightest it seemed. I looked around the room and forgot where i was. I pushed my head off of the pillow to find a grey and white room. I remembered what had happened last night. I looked around to try and find a clock to see what time it was but there was no clock. I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and pressed the button in the middle to take it off of sleep mode. It was 9:30.

I pulled the covers off of me and felt baggy clothes on me. Oh,I was wearing Zayn’s clothes too. I walked into the bathroom to find my eyeliner smudged across my left eye. I turned on the water and washed my face. I took all of the makeup off,leaving my face original. The baggy clothes were really annoying me so I grabbed my day clothes from off of the floor and changed into them. It felt strange wearing the same clothes as yesterday but i had no choice.

I made the bed and picked up my phone. I check the usual, Facebook and Twitter. I had nothing on Facebook but friend requests. When I went on Twitter i had 400 new followers. They must have been random fans,but there was to many to block so I just left it. I tweeted : “GooodMorning(: xx” I put my phone into my back pocket and threw Kristina’s phone into my bag. 

I took my bag off of the floor and walked out of the bedroom door. There was nobody in the hallway so I walked down the large staircase. I looked around and it looked like there was nobody home. I turned into the kitchen and found Harry and Niall standing there shirtless. Oh my god, Niall shirtless. Priceless. 

“Hey guys” I said. 

“Good Morning Patty” Niall said sweetly with a smile. 

“Hello,Love” Harry said in a husky voice. 

I felt my face burn up. Oh god. Niall walked out of the kitchen leaving Harry and I alone. 

“So,your friend?” Harry asked.

“Oh Kristina? The one that was with me at the signing?” I answered.

 “Yeah,she’s hot. Are you guys like living together? Or-” I cut him off.

“Yeah,we just moved to New York actually. We’ve been best friends since third grade.” I said.

“Thats cool,does she have a boyfriend?” He asked quickly and got super red faced.

“Nope she’s 100% single,but im not so sure that she’s your type,aren’t you into older women?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

“Well,I was. Well, I am. Well, it’s complicated. Im trying to move on. I need somebody else in my life. She’s around my age right? I mean she seems really nice,she’s funny. She’s beautiful too” He gushed.

Was he really falling for somebody that he barely even knew? They only met once. And it was Kristina. Wow. And out of all people he was coming to me for advice. 

“Yeah,I guess. Do you want her number? Well,i have her phone now,but when I give it back you can give her a call or something?” I asked. 

His face lit up. “Yeah,thanks” He answered pulling me into a hug. He gave me his phone and I put her number in. 

“Now,where’s Zayn. I have to go and it would be kinda rude if I just left without giving him a thank you or not saying goodbye” I asked Harry. 

 “Oh,he’s still sleeping, I’ll tell him that you said thanks and that he should text you” He answered. 

I opened my mouth the reply and he pointed to the door. I closed my mouth without saying anything and walked out.

“Thank you!” I shouted while walking out of the front door.

---

 I called a cab and it was there five minutes later. I put my headphones in my ears and blasted One Direction. Even though i was not basically friends with them now I wouldn’t stop listening to their music,it was legend. The cab pulled into the hotel and I paid the driver. I walked into the room and found Kristina in the living room sitting on the couch on Facebook.

“Hey” she said not bothering to look up.

“Hey,here’s your phone” I said throwing it at her. I sat down next to her,and I told her everything that happened. Her phone buzzed and I knew exactly who it was. 

After she read it,I read it.

It read ‘Hello(: It’s Harry. Do you want to sometime go somewhere?xx’  Awww,he was so nervous I could just tell! And it was so cute.

  I wonder if Zayn's awake..?

--

Sooo? Yay or nay? ;D

xx :*