Chapter 10-

Chapter 10 guyss!(:

- Kristina's PRO.

I heard the car pull up and got everyone and went to the door.

"Calm down" Harry whispered into my ear while rubbing my back.

I instantly calmed down. Damn. Liam went next to me and I looked at Patty and Zayn. Liam and I must have looked angry as hell because Patty started crying.

We hadn't even said anything to them yet. My eyes found that Zayn and Patty were holding hands. I couldn't even take them anymore. I was becoming overtaken with anger. I couldn't even look at them anymore. I ran out of the house and starting running to the apartment.

Patty's PRO.

I saw the angry look on her face. Oh god. I'm actually scared. Even though she's only two years older than me, I was nervous what she would say. She looked me deep into the eyes. She clearly saw that Zayn and I were holding hands. Oh god. She ran out the door, and kept running. Harry screamed after her. 

"Get inside" Liam said with a stern voice.His face was so angry. I really didn't understand why everyone was getting so mad about this. I am old enough to know right from wrong.

Zayn and I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Liam walked in right behind us. Liam looked at us,and Niall looked terrified. He was scaring the poor kid and he wasn't even the one that was about to get yelled at for a stupid reason.

"What makes you think you can just take off without telling anybody? Your not even 20! You act like your a married couple,and you haven't even known each other for more than a week!" Liam shouted.

Nobody said anything. I felt like crying. I was being yelled at by Liam Payne. What was this? He can't just talk to me like that. 

I let go of Zayn's hand and simply got up from the couch.

"Patty.." Zayn shouted as I was walking out of the door. I started walking faster I knew that he was going to chase after me. But I just needed time. Maybe we did rush into things way to quickly. Maybe Liam was right, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. But maybe I was wrong all this time.

I got into the parked car and locked the door. I just sat there. Crying. I needed to leave. The house door opened revealing Zayn screaming and Liam following after him screaming back. "LET HER GO" Liam shouted. That made me cry even harder. I started the car and pulled out as fast as I possibly could.

As I was driving down the road tears were flowing out of my eyes. I needed to talk to Kristina,but she was mad at me too. I had nobody to talk to,nobody to comfort me. There was no place for me to go either. I just decided to go home. I had to face Kristina sooner or later. The tears subsided as I was waking into the room. I closed the door behind me and sat on the floor in front of the door. I just cried into myself.

I didn't even care who was watching. "Patty.." A husky voice said. I looked up and through my teary eyes, there was Harry. He looked at me and sat next to me.

"What did Liam say?" He asked. 

I couldn't stop crying.  He patted my knee softly calming me down. "He yelled at us" I muttered out. "Well,what did he say?" He asked again.

"He said that we were not thinking,and that we acted like we were a married couple." I said without crying. Harry put his arm around my shoulder and I cried into his chest.

"Where's Kristina?" I asked. "She fell asleep,it's about time after she did all of that crying. I heard you come in and I felt horrible" Harry gushed. "Thanks for being here for me" I smiled at him. "Anytime,I'm always here" He said smiling back.

He leaned in.What was he doing? Oh god. He leaned in closer.Our lips were almost touching.I moved a little closer. What was I doing.No,I like Zayn.Not Harry.But wait.Do I like Harry? AHH. He closed the gap in between us and our lips crashed together.It was such a passionate kiss. He pulled me onto his lap. He deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist still having our lips latched with each others. I snaked my arms around his neck and played with his curls. Our lips were moving in sync with each others. It felt right. It actually felt right. But I had a small feeling of regret. We both pulled away slowly,and he smiled his amazing smile at me.I melted.

---

SOO? HARRY AND PATTY? YOU NEVER THOUGH RIGHTTT?(: Please,leave comments.Like Im beegingg youu.I need to know if it's good or not..<3