Chapter 4-

So this chapter is where the story starts getting good(: So read?(: xx.

CHAPTER4- PATTY'S PRO.

"It's Patty, I can come get it know if that's okay ? (: xx" I Texted him.

This was crazy, how could this possibly be happening to me right now?I never actually had the best luck,but for me this counted as lucky. I looked at the clock and it was 11:40. It was late,but I wasn't even tired. So many things were running through my mind. I took a quick shower and checked Kristina's phone for any messages. The phone read 1 new message.I unlocked the phone and read the message.

"Come by and I'll have a driver come get you where are you?" it read. A driver? Fancy.

I texted him the hotel and I got changed. I put skinny jeans on with a t-shirt. My makeup was minimal only wearing a small about of mascara. I walked into the lobby to find a car there.

I went up to the window "Mr.Malik's ride?" asked the driver.

 I nodded slyly and got into the car. I plugged headphones  into Kristina's phone and looked through her play list. I found the song "Somebody To Love" by Justin Bieber. The driver was driving pretty slow considering that it was raining outside. His house was only about 15 minutes away though. I thanked the driver and got out.

I walked up the paved pathway and rang the door bell to the massive house in front of me. Harry opened the door and yelled for Zayn to come. He invited me in and I followed him into what looked like the living room.

"Zayn,the girl you wont stop talking about is here!"  Harry screamed.

Zayn was talking about me? Wow..My face felt as if it was burning.

 "Sorry about him, he's weird"  Zayn mumbled while walking into the living room.

"You can sit if you want" . Zayn said sitting on the couch. 

I shrugged and sat down next to him. Niall was sitting on the floor on Twitter.

"Here you go" Zayn said hanging me my phone.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

"So do you want to hang around and maybe watch a movie?" He asked.

Wow. Was Zayn really asking me to stay and watch a movie with him?

"Sure,that would be fun!" I answered.

We watched the movie 'Jack and Jill' I was dying of laughter the whole time.BEST.MOVIE.EVER.

When the movie ended I yawned.

"Well i better get going its already 4:20" I said looking at the clock.

"Patty,it's late.Do you want to..erm..spend the night?" He asked. I couldn't just sleep at his house.

"I can't.It would probably be better if I just went back to the hotel" I answered.

"Well,if thats what you want" He faded.

"I'll call you a driver" He said nodding. Zayn disappeared into the kitchen. I sat back down on the couch and checked Twitter. I tweeted :' I can't believe this is actually happening right now.." .  After a couple of minutes Zayn walked back into the living room.

"Well,there's no drivers at this time.So im going to have to bring you back" He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked

 "Yeah" He yawned.

" You know what,I'll just stay here. I'm not gonna let you drive when your this tired." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah,positive" I said warmly with a smile. 

He pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged him back he was so warm,and he smelled so good.

"Well,you can sleep in here" he said leading me into a bedroom.

 "Thanks, I appreciate it" I told him. "Anytime" He said pulling me into a hug.

As he was walking out of the room I remember that I kinda needed clothes.

"Oh hey Zayn,do you think maybe I could borrow some clothes? So I don't have to sleep in jeans?"  I asked him.

"Yeah here." He said tossing me a pair of sweats and one of his shirts.

"Goodnight beautiful" he whispered in my ear before he walked out of the room. He thought I was beautiful? There felt as if there were butterflies inside my stomach. It was like fireworks were going off. I stood there in a daze for what felt like forever. 

I changed into the clothes and put Kristina and I's phone on the bed side table. I pulled back the sheets and layed in the bed. It felt awkward being in One Direction's house. I burried my head into the pillow,it smelt just like Zayn. I smiled and dozed off.

--

Soo? Feedbackk Pleaseee!?(: xx :*

xoxo