Epilouge

Epilogue

It’s been 4 years since that day I revealed Jasper’s crimes and reunited families and got engaged. Since then I’ve kept in touch with everyone including Roman and Leah who come to visit us all the time. Lexi is happily married with a baby boy named Asher that looks just like Hunter but has Lexi’s carefree attitude. He just turned 4 a month ago and he is the cutest little boy. His blonde hair has so many curls because Lexi won’t cut it yet, those baby blue eyes that will make anyone do whatever he wants and keeps telling Lexi that he wants a brother or sister. What he doesn’t know is he’s getting one but she hasn’t told him yet. She wants it to be a surprise. Almost every other week we go to see them or they come to visit us.

Before JP and I left Jason finally brought his mate around and I saw why she hadn’t been around before she was due to have their first child and he was keeping her home so she didn’t get hurt. She was beautiful with long dark brown hair, hazel eyes and the sweetest girl you could meet. They had a baby girl that I got to hold making me want one of my own.

Seth is always visiting us hoping to find his mate soon because he realized just how much it sucked not having one. It made us all laugh but I also felt sorry for him so I decided to help. Since JP wouldn’t let me go back to California with Mason to finish school and I didn’t really want to but enjoyed teasing him I finished online. I actually got my degree in criminology and criminal justice. Because I seemed to have a knack for finding thing I opened my own Private Investigation Office and with the help of pretty much all the Alpha’s I now have everything and everyone on computer files. You wouldn’t believe how many people have already requested my services.

Gage has become a good friend as well and still apologizes for what happened. He found his mate about a week after he went home with his real father, Gene. They now have two beautiful girls and a boy on the way. He told me that Russell has been seen hanging around but still won’t talk to him and hopes that one day he will. I’m not worried that he will do anything because he knows there are too many people on my side.  

Maggie pretty much lives with us because she hardly ever goes home but we don’t mind. I love having her around to help and she loves spending time with all the other kids that seem to show up at the house. JP and I got married a few months after we got to his house in the Fire Stone Pack. It was weird seeing where my Dad had lived without me even knowing. Lexi was my Maid of Honor and Leah, Ciara, Anna, Kylee, and Destiny were my bride’s maids. Hunter was JP’s best man and Michael, Christian, Jason, Seth and to my surprise Roman was his groomsmen. It was a big outdoor wedding and beautiful. Maggie was my flower girl and Danny another pack member’s son was the ring bearer. JP took me on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was amazing. It also got us our first little girl that we named Skylar. Her light grey eyes looked so much like my Dad it was unreal and her black hair was a mess of curls. She is always following Maggie around but as soon as Asher shows up no one else matters. We’re all convinced their mates but won’t know for a while. JP is eager for a little boy that he can teach all his guy stuff to. What I haven’t told him is that I am pregnant again so me and Lexi get to be miserable together.

Mom and Dad finally got married and have been inseparable since we got here. Michael has adjust to things and he ended up finding his mate here in our pack. Her name is Samantha but we all call her Sam. Michael and I have grown closer over the years and he finally told me everything that happened which I was the one bawling by the time he was done. We still argue about movies which just seems to be our thing since that was how we first met. And just to keep it going we have a movie night every Thursday with most of the pack. The five guys I found in the basement decided to stay with us and Nikki and John are doing great. Accalia is happy with the way things turned out and is happy with her mate. I let her run almost every day with JP. I found out that once he marked me it also opened our minds to each other so now I can hear him in my head. Although sometimes I’m not sure I like it. But when we run it is fun and helpful. JP offered the Alpha position to Michael since it was supposed to be his but Michael didn’t want to take it away from JP so they compromised and work together that way when one of them needs a break the other can take over.