Chapter 27 Hospital Suck

Chapter 27 Hospital’s Suck

 I woke up to blue walls, a flat screen, tons of flowers and balloons and lots of tubes shoved in my arm and around my face making me sigh internally. Hospitals are starting to suck and I’m tired of seeing them. There wasn’t anyone in the room which kind of surprised me because I figured that JP would be here. My mind instantly went to Accalia and what happened to her. I closed my eyes thinking of here when I called for her.

“Accalia” I hoped she would answer me.

“I’m still here” her voice sounded weak though.

“Oh thank god” I said trying to see her but I couldn’t.

“I just need to rest” she said and I knew she was still hurt. Opening my eyes I saw Roman sitting in the chair beside the bed.

“Roman” my voice was barely a whisper and it hurt to talk.

“Hey beautiful don’t talk” he said moving to sit on the bed beside me taking my hand “I can’t believe you shifted or attacked Jasper that was really stupid” he said but was smiling.

“What…happened?” I asked swallowing to ease the pain. Roman got up getting me a glass of water and handed it to me. It hurt to swallow anything but the water helped the dryness.

“Jasper’s tooth punctured your throat and you got a broken rib and some bruises but other than that” Roman said taking the glass from my hand “I better let the others know your awake JP has been too much to handle the last few days.”

Day’s? How long have I been out? I wanted to ask but it hurt to talk. Roman kissed my cheek and walked out of the room leaving me to my thoughts. Within seconds JP was in the room and boy did he look like shit. His hair was wild, it looked like he hadn’t shaved in days and he had bags under his eyes telling me he hasn’t been sleeping. He grabbed my hand pressing it to his lips but I could see he wanted to kiss me.

“I’m sick of seeing you in here” he said cupping my cheek. I leaned into his hand and nodded.

“What…happened” I asked meaning after I passed out but it was hard to get that out.

“You got hurt again” JP started and I shook my head “Oh you mean with the others” I nodded “Well Rachelle is up to her eyeballs in blood tests to prove who everyone is. Most of them are shook up about what happened but they said it makes sense. Michael is with your Dad and Mom and seem to be getting along. Gage has snuck in a couple times to see you thinking none of us noticed but I was always watching him. He even apologized to your mom who after she slapped him she hugged him. Russell was pissed that Gage let everything go and took off so I think we might still have problems with him. All the Alpha’s have been sending flowers and cards to Hunter house thanking you for giving them their children back. There have even been a few matches made including your precious Roman. But we do have a problem” JP said looking toward the door. I sat there waiting for him to continue.

“What” I tried to yell only to have a hoarse whisper come out and me holding my throat at the sudden pain. JP looked worried when he got up and left the room only to reappear with a guy about 6’ with dirty blonde hair that fell to his chin, dark blue eyes with a very built body. He was wearing a white t-shirt and dark jeans that seemed a little loose.

“Riley this is Tyler Harding he wants to talk to you and hasn’t left since you came in here” JP said coming to sit beside me. I scooted over so he could sit on the bed and not on the edge and I cuddled into him feeling a slight pain in my chest. JP wrapped his arm around me lightly holding me against him.

“Go ahead Tyler” JP said and I turned back to see him look nervous.

“First off I want to thank you for figuring out what happened and saving us but you also saved someone very important to me. Someone that was worse off than any of us guys were and I want you to hear me out before you say anything or say no” he was almost begging. I nodded my head so he’d go on. “Beth is my mate she is also one of the girls that was kidnapped. Jasper made me reject her so he could use her to get information on JP and his pack threatening to kill her if she failed in anyway. If I had tried to stand up to him to keep her he would have killed me like he did to Leah’s mate” I sat up looking between him and JP seeing JP nod.