Chapter 12 Lexi's POV Stalling

Chapter 12 Lexi’s POV Stalling

 “Go pack your shit, Zander is taking you home” JP growled his whole body shaking from anger looking like he was ready to shift. Hunter and I moved over beside him so if he did we could stop him from killing Beth. She stood there staring at him with her mouth hanging open. Obviously she didn’t think that JP would do that, would send her away. She deserved it though, I haven’t been around her long enough to know her that well but I know that I don’t like her at all.

“WHAT” she shrieked. God her voice was annoying. How JP has dealt with her I don’t know.

“I said go pack and get the hell out of here. I am sick of your shit Beth. You treat my pack like scum, order them around like you’re their Luna which you’re not. You constantly call me that fucking name that I hate and tell you all the time to not call me that. And to think that you are above my sister, you’re not my mate Beth, you should know that I won’t feel for you the way I would feel for my mate.” JP yelled. By now we had a crowd gathering, everyone that was in JP’s pack that was here gathered around us, Seth and Jason stood with half of Hunter’s pack along with Hunter’s parents. Beth looked pissed off, not upset but pissed.

“How dare you, I’ve done everything for you. I put up with your family, go to all those stupid meeting with you, I support you on whatever you decide and this is the thanks I get” Beth yelled right back and JP started laughing sounding like the joker from the batman movie. It was kinda scary even to me. Everyone was just watching what was going on but not saying anything. JP’s pack looked ready to start cheering they were all smiling. Guess they didn’t like Beth either.

“What have you done for me Beth? Please tell me, I’d love to know what you have done. My family who would have been your family, the ones that hooked us up liked you until you started treating them like shit as well. And the only reason you support me on whatever I decide is because you don’t have an opinion of your own on the decisions I have to make.”

“I have done a lot for you Jordan, I’ve put my life on hold to be with you. I don’t have any friends because I try to spend my time with you to make this work. It wasn’t until we got here that you started to turn on me so who is it. I know it’s not your mate because you’d be with her right now, I’d smell her on you. So tell me Jordan is it that little whore human that you’ve been hanging around” at that my anger got the better of me and I flew at Beth tackling her to the ground as I punched her over and over. There is one thing I will not tolerate and that’s someone talking bad about Riley. She has never done anything wrong to Beth and to have some piece of trash like her talk bad about Riley doesn’t sit well with me.

“Riley is not a whore you stupid Bitch, you are and if you ever call her that again I’ll kill you myself” I screamed just as Hunter pulled me off Beth. All I wanted to do was pound her face in but as soon as Hunter touched me I felt myself calming down. He pulled me into his arms, taking my hand that I just punched Beth with and wiping the blood off before kissing my knuckles. Beth got to her feet, blood dripping down her lips from her nose. It made me smile to see her glaring at me. Let her say something again, I can’t wait.

“Zander please take Beth back inside watch her pack then take her home. Beth you have till I get back to get your stuff out of my room. You can stay or leave it doesn’t really matter to me” JP said walking over to Hunter and me. Seth and Jason were beside us acting out what I just did. Of course they were throwing in stupid faces and talking like girls so it was very entertaining. We all started laughing at them when they turned to us smiling. Seth came over holding his hand up for a high five, Jason followed.

“So are we going after the runaway” Jason said grinning like a moron.

“Yes, I’ll call Roman and let him know we are on our way.” JP said turning toward the house. Beth was still standing there staring at us with Zander waiting behind her.