Chapter 26 Beth's POV

Chapter 26 Beth’s POV

That nosey bitch ruined everything and I’ll be the one to pay the price not her. I’ll probably die because of her. She has no idea who she’s messing with. JP introducing Riley as his mate made me sick. She isn’t even a wolf and he’s drooled over her since he met her. Me, well I’ve bent over backward to impress him and this is the thanks I get.

As soon as I left the hospital I shifted and headed for the only place I could think of to go. His house. Running would take me about 3 hours but it was worth it to just be free for a while, to let my wolf do as she pleased. When I came to the small town of Deer Creek I kept to the woods till I saw his little two story house. I saw the lights on in the kitchen as I crept closer hoping to see him. The sound of his voice still made me shiver.

“Look I told you I’ll be there in the morning I can’t leave any sooner” he was angry about something when he stepped up to the window looking right at me. His dirty blonde hair was a little longer than last time making it fall to his chin now, his dark blue eyes held all the pain I felt every time we got close.

“I gotta go” he said hanging up the phone and disappearing from the window. I slowly walked to the back yard waiting for him when he appeared a few seconds later.

“Beth what are you doing here” he whispered. I quickly shifted so I could talk to him. He stood there staring at my naked body with his hands balled into fists. I knew he wanted to touch me as much as I wanted to touch him.

“I had to see you, I’m sorry” I whispered stepping closer to him. His body was defined more showing that he’s been working out a lot recently, the white t-shirt was tight against his chest, the shorts were loose and his feet were bare.

“What’s going on Beth, what’s wrong” he whispered running his fingers through my hair.

“He found his mate Ty, JP found his mate and I’m going to be the one paying the price. Jasper is going to kill me and then we’ll never be able to be together” I cried when Ty pulled me into his arms. He is the best mate I could have asked for but Jasper made him reject me. Said he’d kill me if he didn’t and Tyler did only to keep me alive hoping one day we would be together. Jasper isn’t someone you mess with and if anyone ever tried they usually end up dead. I met Ty on one of my meeting with Jasper, and as soon as I saw him I knew he was my mate. Ty is one of the boys that Jasper kidnapped as well as myself. For some reason he only wanted 2 girls and the one girl, Leah is being used to spy on the Diamond Sands Pack. She actually found her mate in Jaspers pack and when Luke stood up to him to keep his mate Jasper snapped his neck. I felt bad for her and tried to help her get through it but losing a mate is hard. Even rejection is hard but every now and then I sneak off to see Ty. He knows what Jasper is making me do and doesn’t like it but doesn’t say anything about it either.

“Jasper wants to meet in the morning something about training before we start” Ty said lifting my face to his. He kissed my lips as I melted into him feeling the tears run down my face. It was the best kiss in the world and I only got to do it once in a while.

“I have to go see him tonight, let him know what happened” my voice shook with the fear of him killing me.

“Come back when you’re done with him” he said but the fear in his eyes showed he didn’t know if he’d see me again either.

“I love you Ty more than anything” I whispered placing my hand over his heart. He pressed it hand to my chest.

“I love you Beth more than life itself” he whispered. I looked up to see the single tear slide down his cheek. Kissing him one last time I turned and ran into the woods shifting back to my wolf letting her cry out in pain as she leaves her mate once again. Being with Ty is the only time I’m ever myself and not the cold hearted bitch I am when I’m with JP. Pretending to love someone you don’t, pretending to enjoy having sex with them or even be around a pack that can’t stand you. Jasper’s house was only a few miles from Ty’s but I needed to wash his scent off me or Jasper would kill me just for going to see him. There was a small creek just before I got to Jaspers where I quickly washed off and then ran into the woods. When I first started coming here I’d walk in naked but after a while I decided to hide clothes in the woods along with my extra cell phone . I grabbed a black dress slipping it on when I heard his voice.