Chapter 25 Change

Chapter 25 Change

When I woke up I was curled up to a body that was holding me tight against them. Lifting my head I saw JP was staring at me with sad eyes. His fingers ran down the side of my face then tangled in my hair pulling me even closer to him. I knew what was bothering him so I held him just as tight. My dreams consisted of dead girls, blood and screaming, it was 10 times worse than when I dreamed about Russell shifting. We laid in bed for a long time just holding each other when my phone started ringing. I grabbed it off the nightstand seeing it was Roman and answered it.

“Hey” I answered.

“That was easier than I expected” he said sounding extremely happy about something.

“What was easier than expected” I asked looking up to see JP roll his eyes making me smile.

“Oh Alpha Sinclair here and his little whore were doing the deed in the woods and made it very easy for me and my guys to grab them. So what do you want me to do with him? Kill him? Beat him?” Roman chuckled.

“No bring him here” I said jumping out of bed and looking for something to wear.

“Ok we’ll be there soon” Roman said then hung up. I dropped the phone on the bed and started looking through my bag. All my clothes were dirty leaving me nothing to wear. Great.

“Alpha Jasper Sinclair?” JP yelled jumping out of bed grabbing my arms.

“Yes” I said trying to pull away but he wouldn’t let me.

“Alpha Sinclair of the Savage Wolf Pack, the man that will kill you for looking at him wrong” JP yelled his hands tightening around my arms till it was painful.

“JP you’re hurting me” I said trying to pull away again when he dropped his hands away turning his back on me.

“You’re trying to start a war aren’t you” he growled then walked into the bathroom slamming the door. What the hell was that all about? I didn’t have time to worry about it because there was a lot to do before Roman got here. I went to Lexi’s room to steal some of her clothes and found the room empty but her bags were still in here. I grabbed a pair of her jeans that were dark washed, a black vest and one of her lace bras. I quickly got dressed and went into her bathroom looking for a comb and toothbrush. When I was done I ran down to the second floor to see how the guys were doing. Only they were all gone and I started to panic. I ran down the stairs looking in every room when I heard laughing coming from the kitchen. Running in there I found Hunter, Lexi, Jason, Seth and all the guys sitting around the table. They seemed more relaxed and calm this morning and it made me breathe a little easier.

“You ok Riley” Lexi asked walking up to me looking at my clothes.

“Yeah I couldn’t find them and I thought they ran away” I said seeing Jeremy look at me with a beautiful smile. Eli looked at me with sad eyes still but gave me a small smile.

“Sorry but we were hungry and Lexi made us breakfast” he said and I looked at Lexi.

“What I like to cook” she defended herself making me laugh. “Are these my clothes” she asked.

“Yeah mine are dirty, I really need to wash them” I said looking down at my chest that was showing more cleavage than I’d like but it was better than some of the stuff Lexi wears.

“Look we have a lot to do in only a few hours before this is finally done. I need all the Alpha’s called that want to be here, the ones with the missing children mostly. Their families need called if they want” I pointed to the guys “Also I need everyone in your pack and anyone in JP’s pack that is here ready when this goes down. I don’t know what Gage will do when I tell him who killed his parents but I don’t think he will be our problem.”