Chapter 14 Mixed signals

When my eyes finally opened I was staring at a bare chest, my body curled into someone else. The bed was softer than the one I slept in last night. I was trying to keep from freaking out but when their hand slid down to my butt I lost it. Throwing myself of the bed screaming, whoever was next to me jumped up looking around. To my surprise it was Seth and he looked ready to attack till he saw me standing across the bed.

‘Shit Riley, you scared me to death” he said rubbing his face. All he was wearing was a pair of basketball shorts. His chest was well built with a nice 6 pack. The room was nice with white walls covered in posters of swimsuit models, beige colored carpet covered with clothes. It was a typical male’s room with the full size bed, nightstands and dresser.

“Please explain why I’m in your room, in your bed with you half naked” I asked seeing him grin.

“Don’t tell me you forgot already” he teased. I picked up a magazine off his nightstand and threw it at him. He caught it and started laughing. “Ok, ok, you fell asleep on the way home and JP was carrying you to your room when Rachelle wanted to speak to him. So I took you but I wasn’t about to go upstairs, it’s freaky up there, plus you had a death grip on me and wouldn’t let me put you down. So that’s why you’re in my room, in my bed with me” he never lost the smile the whole time he was talking. I just didn’t know what to say to that.

“What were you dreaming about because you were moaning and rubbing all over my body” he said imitating what he said. I felt my face heat up when I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head. He wasn’t paying attention since he was still rubbing all over himself so the pillow hit him right in the face.

His eyes shot open staring at me with dark grey eyes. They weren’t black but a really dark grey. In a flash he was across the bed making me scream and take off running around the bed. Only Seth was faster and grabbed me around the waist picking me up off the floor.

“That wasn’t very nice, you’ll have to pay for that” he whispered against my ear then laughed as he tossed me on the bed. It gave me an idea just to mess with him. Rolling onto my back just as he landed on the bed. His hands on either side of my head, legs on either side of my hips making it so I couldn’t move. Those dark grey eyes held all kinds of mischief as his body hovered over mine.

“Oh Seth why didn’t you tell me you liked it rough” I said running my finger up his bare chest. His eyes got darker, his body shuddered under my touch making me rethink this plan to tease him. His chest rumbled as he growled when he grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. It wasn’t tight enough that I couldn’t get loose. His eyes were locked on my lips when my heart started racing. Was he going to kiss me? Did I want him to? I didn’t really get a chance to decide when his lips met mine, soft lips was all I thought. His tongue forced its way into my mouth when I gave in and kissed him back. Screw it, the one that I keep dreaming about is engaged so why not? Seth moaned into my mouth when his hands slid down my arms to my chest. I wasn’t going that far that fast so when I grabbed his hands he growled pushing my hands away being a little more forceful as he grabbed my breast moaning again.

“Seth stop” I said turning away from the kiss.

“No” he said his voice deeper than before, huskier. It didn’t sound like him at all. When he ripped my shirt open I knew it was time to get out of here. Pressing my hands to his chest I pushed him off of me. Only it sent him flying across the room, crashing into the wall, he fell to the floor in a fighting stance. His eyes were completely black now, shit. The wall where he hit was cracked with a large dent in it. I just stared at him with my mouth open. Seth threw himself at me when I screamed, rolling off the bed running for the door. Just as I got there it flew open and JP stood there with Hunter and Lexi. JP saw me running at him when he raised a hand stopping me. It wasn’t a good idea to stop because Seth grabbed me around the waist pulling me back into his chest growling at the others.