Chapter 22 A Meeting with the Alpha's

Chapter 22 A Meeting with the Alpha’s

I woke up sweating, the sheets tangled around my body and an arm around my waist. The room was dark so I couldn’t see anything and my heart started racing in my chest. I swear to god if I’m in bed with Seth I’ll kill him.

“Riley” JP’s voice was rough with sleep. I relaxed when I realized it was him and rolled over cuddling into him even though I was burning up. Since I couldn’t see him at all I let my hands do the looking for me. Starting at his hips I slowly ran my fingers over his abs, up his chest feeling him shiver when I reached his jaw running my thumb over his lips. He pulled me closer against him so I could feel just how excited he was.

“You’re driving me crazy” he whispered his hand running down my back pulling my leg over his and I realized why I was so hot. I was still fully dressed except for my flannel and boots. It felt like my skin was on fire so I rolled onto my back away from JP hearing him sigh like I was pulling away so we wouldn’t do anything. But he was totally wrong if I didn’t get these clothes off I was going to overheat and maybe have a heat stroke. I ripped my pants off leaving my underwear then pulled my tank top off when a lamp came on and JP stared at me with his mouth hanging open.

“I’m so hot it feels like I’m on fire” I said fanning myself with my hand. JP climbed out of bed letting me see his amazing body that was only covered by a pair of boxers as he walked into the bathroom. We were in his room, with the doors to the bedroom shut. JP came out handing me a glass of water that I gladly took drinking it without stopping. JP’s eyes roamed over my body which seemed to make me even hotter if that was possible. Slowly he reached out with his fingertips grazing my leg sliding up my thigh when he just barely touched me making me close my eyes as the sudden sensation of his fingers against me had me falling against the pillow and biting my lip to keep from moaning.

“Dear God what is wrong with me” I whispered when I felt the bed move just as I felt lips on my stomach.

“Nothing” JP said kissing across my stomach “I can help” he kissed up my ribs “if you want” his tongue traced the curve of my breast making my back arch and my moan came out more like a whimper. His hand slipped under my back hooking my bra with ease when I looked to see a cocky smile on his face.

“How is that going to help, I’m already hot” I said a little breathless.

“It’s what you need sweetheart, you have a wolf inside you that is begging to be mated” he said his voice deeper, huskier while his eyes got darker when he slid my bra off.

“What” I asked just as his mouth covered mine his hand grabbing my breast. All words were lost as he devoured my mouth with his. Everything I was thinking was a fuzzy mess now as his hands roamed over my body, the feel of his skin against mine just making me hotter.

It was going a little too fast, his hands a little too rough when I pulled away looking at him. His eyes were completely black, which I thought only happened when he was angry so I was instantly scared. It was like when Seth attacked me and I was trying to get away from him. Trying to move away JP grabbed my hands so I couldn’t but he did pull away so he was on his knees between my legs.

“What’s wrong, your heart is racing” he asked his eyes slowly changing back.

“You’re being rough and your eyes” I couldn’t finish.

“Riley I’m sorry, it’s just that I want you so bad and have since I first saw you. You’re all I’ve dreamed about since I got here the first night and I don’t want to scare you so if you don’t want to do anything we won’t” he said cupping my cheek with his hand. I leaned into it feeling those shocks flow through me when I looked up at him.