Chapter 15 Training with the Wovles

Chapter 15 Training with the Wolves

When I stepped out of the cover of trees I could see JP screaming at Lexi and Hunter looked ready to kill him. Everyone was gathered around them, the girls were behind Lexi and most of the guys were behind JP. Somehow none of them noticed me as I walked toward them listening to them fight.

“It wasn’t my fault JP I can’t babysit her 24/7, Riley won’t allow it and if I tried she’d just get pissed off at me” Lexi shouted.

“You shouldn’t have left her alone in the woods, Gage has been watching her he probably took her and god knows what he’s doing to her” JP yelled the anger in his voice making the hairs on my arm stand up.

“He’s not doing anything to me” I said making them all turn to me and Lexi ran at me throwing her arms around my neck choking me.

“I’m so sorry” she cried her whole body shaking.

“Lexi chill, I’m fine” I said then turned to JP narrowing my eyes at him “I’ll let you in on a little secret JP, I’m not a child and I will not be treated like one. I didn’t ask for anyone to become my body guard and you will never talk to Lexi like that again over me” I said seeing his eyes get darker. He must not like being ordered around but I wasn’t going to have him treat Lexi like she is below him.

“What the hell happened to your face” Hunter said grabbing my chin turning my face to the side getting a better look.

“It connected with Russell’s hand” I said pulling away from him hearing Lexi gasp. I knew if they saw my face I wouldn't be able to hide what happened.

“Look by now you should know that Gage isn’t going to do anything to me till he gets his answers so stop acting like I need watched all the time” I said walking toward the house when someone grabbed my arm making me stop. I knew who it was before I even turned around.

“Look JP I know you are worried about my safety but please don’t start screaming at me about this” I said turning to see him look taken back. Like he was surprised I knew it was him or that I wasn't yelling at him. I was actually tired of fighting with him.

“I’m sorry, you’re right and I had no right to yell at Lexi and I apologized to her and Hunter but I can’t help but worry that something will happen to you. That is why I want you to train with us, learn how we fight so if you are ever in a position where you need to fight back you can” JP said his voice gentle his eyes softer now.

“Do I really have a choice” I asked seeing him shake his head with a slight grin appearing on his face. With a sigh I let him lead me back over to the others, Lexi was trying to hide her smile in Hunters chest but she wasn’t doing a very good job.

As we all moved around the yard I glanced back over to Lexi who was on Hunter’s back now her arms around his throat with her chin resting on his shoulder. For some reason the thought of training with them was scary as hell, but at the same time it was kind of exciting. Maybe learning how they move, fight and think will help if Gage tries something more than just talking.

“Just watch, pay attention to how we move” JP said then ran off to the center where Grady was standing. Everyone had formed a large circle around them as we all watched the two Alpha circle each other. Looking on either side of me I saw Lexi and Hunter on my right and Christian on my left. Christian smiled at me when he realized I was looking at him. Turning my attention back to the center I noticed JP and Grady were already throwing punches. Both of them were blocking the other when JP dropped down to a crouching position then quickly swiping his leg around knocking Grady’s feet out from under him. JP stood up helping Grady up. After shaking hands Grady left and Dominic ran over to JP shaking hands. They were doing the same, throwing punches and blocking when Dominic tried the same move JP did to Grady. Only JP flipped over Dominic’s head, while in the air he grabbed Dominic’s shoulders twisting his body so he landed on top of Dominic with his knee in between his shoulder blades. I realized whoever got put on the ground first was the loser. When they got up Eric walked toward them shaking his head. I watched them and again JP won, then Gabriel went out and as they moved I noticed Gabriel kept glancing at me. It was making me kind of nervous but I continued to watch. Both their moves were graceful, smooth and every time either would throw a punch the other would block it. They kicked, punched, jumped and spun around but neither went down. Finally they called it a tie and then turned to me making my stomach turn. JP motioned me over with his finger, a huge smile on his face. Even though he was a pain in the ass the guy had a gorgeous smile. My hands were shaking when I stepped up to him and Gabriel.