Screwed

Sorry for the late update.

Not edited

Clary Pov

"How in the angel's name did you know that?"

He smirked smugly at me. "I'm Simon Lewis. Not only am I the sexiest vampire living, I am also the smartest."

"There are so many things wrong with that statement. You wanna know what?" I didn't wait for his reply. "First off, if you're sexy, I'm a vampire, no offence to vampires. Secondly, vampires aren't technically living. They have no heartbeat. Thirdly, you may be smart but you're definitely not the smartest," I declared.

"You don't think I'm sexy? Mind you, I have girls falling left and right over me."

"Oh, yeah? Prove it," I countered.

"Nice try Clary, but you're not distracting me."

"What ever do you mean?" I asked while innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Oh, shut it. You know exactly what I mean." He didn't wait for my response. "Come on, lets go. Grab your stuff, I'm taking you back to the institute."

His tone left no room for argument, so I did as \i was told. I walked into his room and grabbed my bag. I checked to make sure I had my katana; I did. I walked back to Simon, but before we left, I had a question for him.

"I thought you said I could stay with you?"

"Well, I was going to let you," he pushed me out the door and locked it, "but I realized that you should be at the institute, not at a vampire's house."

We walked through the apartment building and to the exit. Once we were outside, Simon began to lead me to what I assumed was the institute.

On the way there, both of us were absorbed in our own thoughts. I was thinking about what everybody's reactions to seeing me would be. They wouldn't be pleasant, that was for sure. From my observations about Simon, I was 99.9% sure he was thinking about girls.

A girl in a mini-skirt walked past us and he whistled. I was 101% sure now; no doubts.

Simon stopped and turned to me, seriousness shining through his eyes. "Why aren't you wearing a mini-skirt?"

I burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of his question and shook my head. I resumed walking.

"No, seriously, Why not?"

His persistency brought a smile to my face. "Because..." I stopped and turned around to face him. "Because I a-"

A familiar voice cut me off. "Where the hell were you?"

I turned around and came face to face with a furious Jace.

I was so screwed.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and short chapter,

Plz vote and comment. 

Not edited, nor is it read over, as usual.