Pandemonium

Not edited

Clary Pov

"Wake up... Wake up... Wake up..." I groaned and shoved my head into my pillow.

"Wake up... Wake up... Wake up..." The voice kept going on and on. I groaned and shoved my head even deeper into my pillow.

"Wake up!" I screamed and shot out of the bed. I looked up to see Jace laughing his ass off. I growled at him, sending him my most threatening glare. When he shrunk back, I smirked. Ha! Never mess with a Morgenstern. I frowned internally when I thought that. "We're going to Pandemonium in 1 hour. Izzy wants you to go to her room so she can get you ready."

"Why do we even need an hour to get ready?" He shrugged in response.

I sighed and threw back the covers. "Take me to her room."

"Yes master," he responded sarcastically. I smirked; I could get used to that.

He lead me out of the infirmary, up a series of stairs, went straight, and walked through a door; I'm assuming that it was Izzy's.

"Jace!" I heard someone squeal. "Haven't you heard of knocking?"

"Nope."

I walked in through the door, only to see a mountain of pink clothes on a pink bed, which rested on a pink carpet, which matched with the pink walls. Did I mention that I hated pink? I was more of a black person, just like my soul. "Clary!" Somebody squealed right next to my ear. I cringed and covered my ears; too high, too high. "Jace get out." I turned around to see Izzy kicking Jace out of the door. As a parting shot, he winked at me and mouthed good luck before the door was slammed shut in his face.

A bunch of clothes were shoved into my hands. "Go put them on," was all she said before shoving me into what I assumed was the washroom.

I quickly stripped off my old clothes and threw on what she had given me. It was a black dress that reached mid thigh with sparkles around the neckline to draw attention to that specific area. Pervs. I put on some black, knee length ankle boots with a slight heel. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror because Isabelle had put a towel over it. I quickly put my katana on and put the invisibility rune on it. Nobody would be able to see it or feel it, except for me.

I opened the door and walked out. The moment Izzy saw me, she squealed like a banshee. No offense. "Come on, lets do your hair and makeup." She pushed me into a chair and began her magic.

After 20 minutes, she was finally finished. "There! You may look at yourself." She whirled me around so I was facing the mirror, and I have to say, she did a fiiiinnnne job. My makeup was minimal, because apparently, I didn't need it. I had some smoky eye shadow on with nude lip gloss. I had to say, I looked sexy and dangerous. There was only one thing that I didn't like. I pulled my hair out of the pile and let it fall loose.

"Clary," Isabelle whined.

"What? I like it open." Isabelle just shook her head.

"Put this on," she said, handing me a thigh sheath and a black, leather jacket. I took it and put a seraph blade in the sheath.

For the first time, I noticed that Isabelle was already ready. She wore a blood red dress which reached her mid thigh, her hair was curled to perfection, as was her makeup. She had her golden whip curled around her wrist. "Lets go," she said.

I followed her out of the room, shutting the door behind me. Isabelle walked down the stairs first and I followed. When we came into view, Jace and Alec's jaws dropped. I think I had the most effect. Jace was wearing a black button up shirt with black jeans and Alec had the same outfit, except he was wearing a navy blue button up shirt.

Jace recovered first, offering me a smirk to cover up what had just occurred. I gave him a smirk of my own.

"Jace, tell Clary to let me put her hair up," Isabelle told Jace.

Jace shook his head. "I like her hair down." And then, he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You look sexy." I smiled a real smile, a light blush coloring my normally pale cheeks. Isabelle pouted.

We all piled into the elevator and went down. Once we got out, Isabelle and Alec took the lead, while Jace and I walked behind them. "You better stick close to me." I looked up at Jace in confusion. "We have a job to do and we can't have you being distracted by the boys." I smirked at this part. "You're going to be acting as my girlfriend." I was so surprised when he said this, that I actually stopped walking. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into his side. I nodded. I looked up in time to see a flash of his smirk. Guess I'd be acting as his girlfriend. Fun. Not.

The rest of the walk was spent in silence until we got to the club. When the bouncer saw Jace, Alec, Isabelle, and I, he immediately let us in.

"There's an Eidolon demon," Isabelle said, pointing to a guy with purple hair, who was dancing with a brunette.

Jace nodded. "You and Clary are going to be bait." We nodded our consent.

"Follow my lead," was all Isabelle said before strutting up to the demon. She walked past the demon, giving him a seductive look as she passed. She crooked her finger slightly, giving him the message to follow her. The demon pushed the brunette off of himself, and winked at Isabelle, following her to their destination. The storage room. The same one I had fought in last time.

What was I supposed to do? She didn't even tell me. I looked behind me to ask Jace or Alec what to do, but saw that both of them were absorbed in somebody else. Alec was with a sparkly guy and Jace was with a brunette girl. Correction: slut. Well, there goes our back up.

I sighed to myself and looked back to where I had last seen Isabelle. She wasn't there. Shit! I quickly maneuvered my way through the crowd, not even trying to remain inconspicuous. Jabbing people aside, I finally made it to the storage room, hearing angry yells from my elbow victims. Too bad.

I silently opened the door and shut it just as quietly. I looked for Isabelle and saw her on the ground, unconscious. How had they they taken her down so fast? The demons were surrounding her, preparing for the kill. Knowing that if I delayed, they would kill her, I gave a yell to alert them of my presence. All of them whipped around and focused on me.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here boys," the purple haired demon said.

"A girl if you couldn't tell, dumb ass. Want some proof?"

He growled and yelled attack. De ja VU, ain't it?

All of the six demons rushed forward in synchronization as I pulled out my now visible katana. One pulled out a dagger and made to stab me in the face. I ducked and plunged the sword into its heart. The moment it fell, another one ran at me, this one with claws extended. He swiped his hands down, aiming for my face; he met thin air. I stood behind him and brought my katana down in a straight line, chopping him in half. He disappeared with the same sound effects as the first one. Two down, four to go.

Two demons rushed me, no weapons in their hands, I don't know what the idiots expected to do. I swiped my katana through both of them, granting them instant death. The last two demons had swords in their hands, and they ran at me with much more skill and precision. Unfortunately, for them, the purple haired guy impaled himself on my sword before he could inflict any damage on me. Sucker.

I smirked to myself, completely forgetting about the last demon, only remembering when the sword swiped at my thigh. I jumped back just in time, but still got a deep cut on my left leg. The demon brought his sword towards my head and I quickly blocked it. He drew his sword back and once again attempted a swipe, and once again, I blocked it. Then, I quickly brought my katana down on his hilt, knocking it out of his hand. "Ha!" I yelled before driving it through his heart. He fell, just like his sweet friends. Note the sarcasm on sweet. I quickly strapped my katana back on and put the invisibility rune on. 

As the victory of the fight subsided, I remembered Isabelle. I rushed to where she lay in a pool of blood, her face scrunched up in pain. I studied the wound; an iratze could not heal her. She needed a warlock. Even though I knew this, I still tried the iratze. It seemed to lessen the pain, but it didn't heal the wound.

Stupid Jace and Alec, flirting away with random people. If this is what happened every time they came demon hunting, I didn't know how Isabelle was still living.

I put some glamour on Isabelle before gently scooping her up. I know, I am so strong; flexing my guns. I kicked open the door, ignoring the increasing pain in my leg, and walked out. Hopefully nobody would notice me carrying a girl and looking like a bloody murderer.

I looked around for Jace and Alec and saw them talking to the same people as before. I mentally shook my head at them. They were terrible brothers. I navigated my way towards them, not letting anybody hit Isabelle. I hoped one of them knew a warlock. I knew one, but he had a tendency to move around a lot. When I was only a foot away from them, they finally noticed me.

As I looked at Jace, I saw the brunette sitting in his lap, and when she saw me, she wrapped her hands around his neck possessively. He let her. So much for me being his fake girlfriend. "Izzy!" Jace and Alec both gasped at the same time. Well, weren't they observant.

"What happened?" Alec asked, moving away from the sparkly guy, who, for some reason, looked familiar.

"Well, when you guys decided to ditch us for them," at this point, I pointedly look at the brunette and the sparkly guy, "Izzy here, was getting her butt kicked. Once again, I was her saviour." When I finished, all four of them, looked at Izzy, worriedly. "Wait a sec. How can they see Izzy?"

Before Jace or Alec could say anything, sparkly guy spoke up. "It hurts that you don't remember me, darling." I stared at him in confusion. I didn't know him, despite the fact that he looked familiar. After staring at him for a full minute, realization struck. It must have shown on my face because he gave me a full blown grin. "Magnus Bane at your service."

"Magnus!" I squealed. "I would hug you, but my hands are kinda full." He nodded in understanding. And then I remembered the girl. "How can she see Izzy... Oh." For the first time since I saw her, I noticed the rune on her hand. I looked over he body, and no, I was not checking her out, and noticed that she didn't have any visible runes. She was a Shadowhunter with limited runes.