Shadowhunters

Not edited

Clary POV

As I looked into the crowd, a guy with electric blue hair and inhuman green eyes caught my eye. Being the best trained shadowhunter, I instantly knew that he was a demon. Without warning, a girl in a flowy white dress walked up to him. She was tall and beautiful with raven black hair flowing down her back. Something seemed off about her though. The first hint was that she was showing no skin, which at a place like this, had to be shown. The second hint was the ruby red necklace that rested on her chest, glowing as she stood beside him, seemed almost magical. The third hint, but probably not the last, was how she kept glancing at the golden bracelet as she stood beside the demon. Knowing that she was a shadowhunter, I looked around the area, wondering if she had back up since she was probably from the Institute. Glancing back at the pair, I noticed the girl motioning towards a closed door. The demon smirked down at her, nodded, and let her lead him towards their destination.

Even though I knew better, I couldn't resist following them. Gliding through the crowd, I followed them silently, hoping they wouldn't notice a 5 foot 8 inch girl stalking them. Luckily for me, they were too absorbed in one another to notice me. 

As they disappeared through the door, I made to follow them, but stopped and glanced around feeling something in the air. My instincts proved to be correct. There, in the dim light, stood two boys, both of them gripping seraph blades. Slipping through the door so they wouldn't see me, I looked around, searching for the girl and the blue haired devil.

I caught sight of her pale form, standing in the corner surrounded by demons with blood soaking the front of her dress. Shit! I have to help her, I thought. Luckily, they hadn't seen me come in so I still had the element of surprise. 

Whipping out the katana that was strapped to my back, which my mother had given me before I got kidnapped, I walked towards them. 

The girl saw me first and her eyes widened causing the demons to look. 

"I had been hoping to relax, but I guess I'll have to save your ass," I said to the girl, not breaking eye contact with the blue haired demon, who was obviously the ring leader.

"And how do you plan to kill 5 demons alone little girl?" the leader questioned with a small smirk on his face.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," I replied, not doubting my abilities.

Snarling, the demon screamed, "Attack!!"

One raced towards me, claws extended, ready to rip me to ribbons. Not hesitating, I ducked and cut his head off. When I turned around, another one was already racing towards me. Quickly flipping above him, I drove my katana through his back, piercing his chest. Not waiting to see the result since I already knew what had happened, I whirled around to deliver the same fate to the other two demons. The girl and the demon both stared at me in shock, obviously surprised to see that I had been able to achieve such a feat.

Smirking at the demon, I spoke, "Would you like to join your friends?"

Not replying, he lunged at me with a dagger, obviously more skilled than his followers. Side stepping him, I stared at him in disgust.

"Is that all-" I started but was cut off by a masculine voice.

"IZZY!!!" whoever it was, yelled.

I whipped my head around to see who had spoken. That was when I made my first mistake. The demon saw a clear opportunity to attack and that's what he did. Smacking me into the pole, he drove the blade towards my heart. Grabbing his wrist before he could succeed, I shoved him back, resulting in him falling and dragging me down with him. Letting out a guttural snarl, he drew his fist back to stab me. Quickly, I flipped us both over, grabbing a seraph blade out of my boot, I chopped his neck off. He gave a screech, before dissolving into thin air.

I launched to my feet, exhausted from the fight at Idris and from the demons I just fought.

I quickly walked to where my bag had fallen, getting ready to disappear just like the demons had, without a trace. When I looked up, I saw the two boys from outside and the girl, all staring back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl, who had already drawn an iratze on herself. All I got in response was a nod. Looking at the two males, I realized I was in the company of 3 shadowhunters. Both of them were very handsome. The one that had yelled for the girl had jet black hair and startling blue eyes to match and he was lankier than the other. The second one was a complete golden boy. He had butterscotch eyes with blonde hair that fell into them. His skin was a bronze shade. Even I had to admit that he was quite handsome. Nodding to myself, I made to walk out the door only to be stopped by one of the guys.

"And where do you think you're going?" he said.

I didn't reply, but just looked to see which one it was. Golden boy.

I tried side stepping him but he stopped me once again. Repeating his question, he looked at me expectantly.

Sighing, I grudgingly replied, "None of your damn business."

With that, I managed to shoved him out of the way only because he was surprised. Grabbing the strap of my bag tighter, I strutted through the dance floor, towards the exit.

I took a deep breath as the cool air hit my face. Suddenly, I saw lightning flash and not a moment later there was a loud clap of thunder, followed by raindrops. Picking up my pace, I began navigating my way through the crowds. Just as I passed the mouth of an alley, an arm snaked aroud my wrist, yanking me towards the body, causing me to give a surprised yelp.  

************************************************************************************************************************Incase you couldn't tell, I have trouble deciding when to use towards or toward. Plz vote and comment and read my other book, "Isabella Marie Swan Volturi." Incase you're wondering, Clary's katana had runes on it.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!