:D

Chapter 41:

After a long walk, I could see the sun setting. I took off my shoes and stepped onto the sand. "Peeta?" I call out. "Katniss!" He yells. I follow his voice and meet up with him. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well, I just thought we could hang here for a while, you know. Watch the sunset, maybe go in the water." He says. I laugh. "Peeta I'm not wearing a bathing suit." "Doesn't matter." He says. Where is he going with this? "Um. What?" I ask. He laughs. "You could just go in your tank top and underwear, I don't care." "Well ok." I sit down next to him. Peeta looks at the beautiful orange sky. "You went hunting with Gale?" I nod. While the sun was setting Peeta and I talked a lot, and then there was silence. Peeta took his shirt off. "What are you doing!" I say as he picks me up. I gasp when he starts running towards the water. "You wouldn't dare?!" I shriek as he throws me in the water. "Peeta!" I cry as I dive into the cold water. "You're evil!" I say. He starts laughing and jumps in. He swims towards me and grabs me from behind. "Why would you throw me in?" "Because its funny." "Haha very funny." I say. We stay in the water for a while and then I am the first to get out. "Wow its cold." I shiver and watch Peeta run towards me. I had nothing to put on because all my clothes were wet. "It's your fault." I giggle. Peeta frowns and gives me his shirt. "Here. I don't really need it now." I take of my wet clothes and put his shirt on. "Thanks what a gentleman." I say with sarcasm. He laughs and hugs me. "We should get home now." "Thanks for the interesting day." I say. Peeta smiles and holds my hand as we walk home.