Their future

Chapter 18:

"Katniss please calm down!" My mother cried. "No I cant calm down, after all these years?! If I wasn't getting married you wouldn't be here! Now would you?!" I yell. My mom stayed quite. "I went through a lot when Prim died." My mom said. I scoff "You don't think Prim's death affected me?! We had a better relationship then you and her could have ever had? You were never there since dad died! You zoned out and I had to do everything so we wouldn't starve to death!" I inhaled a lot of air and stayed quite. Peeta was standing behind us the whole time "Mrs. Everdeen?" He says. "Peeta..." My mom puts her lips together and then looks at me. "What's all this yelling?" Peeta asks. "After all these years my mom decided to come back!" I screamed. I then broke down crying and ran into the bathroom. Peeta followed me. He closed the bathroom door. Peeta put his arm around me. I started shaking. "How could she- she-think that she can just come back in my life like nothing happened." I sob. "I know, I know. But Katniss, she is your mom. I would do anything to see my mom again." He said. "She beat you up." I say. "She's still my mom." He sighs. I wipe away my tears. "Fine." I walk out. "I'm sorry Katniss." My mom started crying and she hugged me. After we both got over crying Peeta, my mom, and I sat down and started talking together. My mom took me and Peeta's hands in hers. "Congratulations you two. I know you're going to be very happy together, and give me some amazing grand children." She smiles and so does Peeta but I gulp down hard. "I um, don't think so about the grand children thing." Peeta laughed and whispered. "She'll get over it." I scoffed feeling disgusted. "Well its getting late." Peeta led my mom to the guest room and then came to me. "I'm glad you forgave your mom." I nod. "Peeta was about to go to his room but I stopped him. "I think we shouldn't have separate rooms anymore." I say. Peeta smiles. "Ok."