Chapter 32:

I think this is what I wanted in my life! This felt so right. Was it love for sure? The feelings that I was feeling inside me where strong enough for Martin and I would like to spend the rest of my life with him but did he want the same thing as I did? What about Jordan? How does he feel about us? Is there something going on between us too? Do I have feelings both for Martin and Jordan? They have different characters but they compliment each other too.

'Would you like some more salad?' Martin said.
I didn't reply back, I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't realise that Martin was talking to me.
'Hello missy!' He said again
'Oh sorry what have you said? Im so distracted!' I replied back.
'What are you thinking about hun?'
What was I going to answer him?! 'Um...Um I was thinking about ...about our next photoshoot' I lied to him. I Don't know how convincing I was though.
'Ahh Yes! So any ideas?'
' Im just working on it ....umm this was the best sandwiches and salad that I have ever ate! Wow you do a really great chef Martin' I changed the subject immediately. I know that I shouldn't be lying but Im so confused right now. 
'Hail what do you think about coming with me as my girlfriend to the EMA's? You would be  the prettiest girl.
What should I say to him...' um I don't know yet Martin. I don't know if Im prepared enough to face cameras.' Im a bad lier. I should have said the truth to Martin! But I don't know how to face him right now. This feels so perfect, being in love with an amazing date but I had to go back to my country I had to go back to Malta. I have built my life there, I had  my family, my friends and I was a university student too, I cannot continue living this dream I had to go back to where I really belonged but I also love Martin and I don't know what are my feelings towards Julian too. i mean Julian was my bestie, he was their when Martin wasn't.

Hey there how are you? I'm so sorry for not writing but I had exams and some other stuff to do that I was not finding space to write! But I'm back with more chapters. Sorry this chapter is a little bit short but my tablet crashed and so I am writing on my mobile and its not so comfy!! What do you think, shall Hailey explain everything to Martin? What do you think are you team martin or team Julian, Im confused too!! Love you xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️

Follow me on Instagram too: kataklizmu