Chapter 5

Hailey's Pov:

I was in my room working on the photoshoot of Martin and Julian.I was editing them, to make them look old.I was  about to go downstairs when I heard my iphone ringing.It was Martin.

'Hello,Hailey',I heard his sweet voice saying to me.

'Hey,Marty.How are you?'I responded.

'Fine thanks.I was thinking that since tonight I don't have anything, would you like to hang out with me and then we go for a drink?'

'Yeah, sure!'I tod him. Wow he was asking me put?Omg !! my dream is coming true.I was really excited, in fact he could hear my excitement trough my voice. 'At what time are we going to meet and where?'

'Wow, slow down Hail!how about we meet at around 8?don't worry a limo will pick you up'

'you're kidding me? a limo will pick me up?I gaspped.I wanted to faint!

'Yeah Hail, a limo will pick you up'

'so I'll see you tonight' I said.

'Yeah,I can't wait to see you.....emhhh I wanted to say, see you tonight' Martin said embarrassed.'bye'

'bye martin'.He told me that he can't wait to see me! does he feel something towards me?nooo, it's just a hang out, it does not mean anything.I assured my self but I couldn't take off my huge smile from my face.

I started to prepare for tonight.I took a long warm bath to relax.Then I straightened my hair and started to do my make up.I put on some foundation, eyelinear and afterward I applied some mascara.As a finishing touch I put on maroon lipstick.Now I had decide what to wear!

"I have so much clothes! what should I wear!"

I decided to wear a blue flair skirt and a white sleeve less shirt.When I was putting on the perfume I heard a huge noise.Like someone has tripped over and fall.

"Gran?"I screamed and questioned."Grandma?"I shouted louder.She did not respond to my call."please god, don't tell me..."I could not finish the sentence I dropped the perfume from my hands and ran downstairs. I started to panic, I could not feel my feet until I found my grandma lying on the kitchen floor. She lost her senses. Immediately I grabbed the cordless phone that was on the kitchen top.I dialled 112.

A middle aged woman grabbed the phone

"Hi, emergency how can I help you ?"

"I need an ambulance now!" I shouted, I couldn't control my voice

"Please calm down! can you give me the address?"

I gave her my address

"We will be soon there" the woman assured me.

Without loosing any time I phoned my mum.She was shopping at the supermarket.

"Mum,come here now.Grandma Has tripped and she lost her senses" I could not control myself I started to cry.I really loved my grandma.

"Honey I will be there soon"',my mum told me panicked.

"the ambulance is comming "

She hung up and after 7mins she was at home because the supermarket is not far away from our home.As my mum was coming out of the car, the ambulance arrived.

At Hospital.

Me and mum where sitting in the waiting room.I could not stop from crying.Also, I could not stop thinking about grandma......."and if she passes away ?"I was really close with my grandma and I don't want to loose her, she's like my second mum!My mum was calling dad to inform him what happened.

"you where going somewhere?" mum asked

"nooo........wait yes.I had to go for a drink with Martin!" I responded her in shock. How could I  forget?I searched for my phone but I forgoted in my room.

"Mum,can I have your phone please?" I pleaded her

"yeah sure"

she handed me her phone but I realised that I did not know his number and neither Julian's

"Thanks anyway,mum",I handed the phone back desperately. I'm such an idiot!He will be waiting for me but I won't be there!Hopefully he will understand.

Martin's Pov:

I am really excited for tonight,I can't wait to see her and get to know her ! I ordered a bunch of red roses with a white one in the middle. I took a long relaxing bath and now I am deciding what to wear. Usually, I pick up the first thing that I find in the wardrobe. I picked up a white shirt and a black pair of jeans. I picked up the phone and called David my driver.

"Hi Dav, can you please go and pick up Hailey,"I told David, in a really sweet voice.

"yes,Martin of course" He told me.

"you've got the address ?"

"yes, obviously!"

"Should I tell her the truth and how I feel about her?" "Martin,I think you shouldn't, it's just a hang out",I started to question a lot of questions to myself.I dressed up and was ready.After a couple of minutes I received a call from David.

"Hi,Martin.ummmmmm I think that Mrs Hailey is not at home"

"What?"I was shocked. "How could it be ,that she's not at home?"

"I knocked hundred times but no one responded".

"Stay there for at least 15 minutes,please David.I'm going to call her.I started to call her but no one responded to my calls." How could she forget that she had an appointment with me! where is she? and why she's not answering to my calls?"I am really furious right now. "How could she not give importance to this appointment?"I grapped the bunch of roses and threw them in the dustbin.

I went in my bedroom and changed in my sweat pants and t shirt. I decided to watch a film.It was 11 in the evening and Julian was back.I was still disappointed towards Hailey.Julian was back from his afternoon dj session.

"How did it go the hang out with Hailey?"He asked me.

"Don't mention anything.......she's a *itch"I yelled at Julian

"Mate call down, what's wrong with you?"

"She decided not to come!"

"How come she did not inform you, something must have happened to her"

"Don't try to justify her, Jul" I shouted at him.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my room",Julian said.After a while  I heard my iphone ringing, I checked my phone ID and speak of the devil, it was Hailey.

"Who does she think she is ?......why did I fall in love with her?usually I don't fall for any girl,I like to hook up with girls and after a night I leave them".I was immersed in my thoughts but she called me again and again but I've decided not to respond.

What do you think that will happen to Hailey and Martin?Will Martin forgive Hailey? or not? And Julian?..... He has an invitation for Hailey! will she accept or not?
  The answer for these questions :Just Keep On voting and please do comment, I would like to get to know what are your feelings for Hailey,Martin and Julian.
Thanks for your support!Keep on reading, comment and Vote.
Also tell your friends about this book :-)  xxxxx