Chapter 22

I don't know why, I pushed him away from me. I couldn't believe that it happened!

When I pushed him back, I immediately made my way upstairs, I couldn't stay any longer near him,i couldn't feel my feet, i was like walking in a dream. I went to my room, locking myself my butterflies were still their in my stomach and my heart were still beating faster. I really wanted to know what Martin felt! did he like it? was he furious with me?did he like me? I went to lie on my bed so the effect would go but how will I manage to face him in the morning? should I tell him that I was insane? or that I got drunk? would he believe me? I don't think so because he knows that I don't like to drink that I get drunk.

Martin's POV:

God, she likes ME! she likes me! and not Julian! Shall I tell her now straight away what I feel? but what am I going to do with the baby? will she accept me? but she does know about the baby and she still kissed me. I really want to rewind the time so that I could feel her lips on mine again. her lips were so soft, gentle and they were burning mine with love. I didn't kept back I wanted to show her that I like her, it was my chance to show her that I like her. but, I don't know if she likes me too, because she pushed me away.I don't know if I should tell her so she knows that I am interested in her. I went in the kitchen p, when a thought flashed into my mind. I grapped a paper from the drawer and a pen, I stated to write on it.

When I was ready, I went to her room. I couldn't know if she was okey but I bent down and posted the paper underneath her door. Hopefully she sees it and so she reads it.I plugged my courage and posted it.

will she read the paper that martin wrote for Hailey? well that question will be answered in the next chapter :-)  love you xxxxx