chapter 10:

Hailey's Pov.

    I went upstairs and roughly I closed the door.My mind was stucked on that moment, I could not delete it from my mind like I had paused it. Tears were rolling down my eyes and they could not stop.I stumbled on the bed and went under the blankets, all I could see was blackness. After a while I heard Martin knocking on my door.

"Hail, I'm sorry for what what.......that",he said at last.

I could not open my mouth to answer him, all I wanted was to cry and try to forget.

"Hailey, please forgive me".He shouted while knocking on my door.

"Hail,please say something?are you there?"

I grabbed my phone and wore my earphones and 'Now' of Paramore started to play.

After 6 hours.
"well you only need the light when it's burning low.
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go....."

The song of Passenger was playing in my ear. I felt the sun rays burning against my hand. I opened my eyes when I saw the alarm clock marking eight o clock. I have slept without knowing. However, I had to face Martin and Julian was not here. Unfortunately, I had to go shopping with HIM. I changed in a pair of blue jeans and a maroon hoodie. I opened my door and found Martin lying against my door sleeping. I opened the door and Martin woke up. "Hailey",he said half asleep,  "I'm sorry about last night" I continued to walk .I could hear his footsteps after me. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I opened the fridge and took the milk and when I closed the fridge I came face to face with Martin.

"Hail, please say something.I'm sorry for what I did, I was too drunk to know what I was doing!"

I could not stand anymore and placed the milk on the kitchen top.

"Martin, just shut your hell up, I don't want to listen to you. stupid!"

His eyes where fixed on mine.I could not look away like I was hypnotises.

"Hail, I was too angry about you and Julian that I ended up drunk.I was out of my senses, please believe me." He said looking at me. "I'm sorry".

"What do you want me to say?",I questioned him.

I was about to turn around when I felt his soft hands grabbing mine, automatically I turned to face him and without even knowing his lips where on mine. He kissed me gently and when I opened my eyes I could see his eyes shining.

"I like you.....a lot",he told me giving me a huge smile.

I smiled back, I was relieved by his words! " don't think that I will forget, what you did !"

"c'mon, Hail. I told you what I feel for you.Yesterday, I was jealous  about you and Julian!"

I started to pour the milk in the mug when I was shocked by his question.

"Hail, do you like me or Julian?"

I was startled by his question but automatically I replied "I have only eyes for you Martin". When I realised what I said I put my hand over my mouth and looked down.I felt his gentle hand around my waist and he hugged me from behind .It was simply amazing! I could feel that his arms where my home. He kissed my forehead and  as a response I hugged him tightly.

Martin's Pov:

    I think that this time I *ucked up big time. However, I was drunk so I was insane. When I was going to undress......I don't remember her name ,Ohh Lisdey and Hailey saw me. I could feel shame going up to my mind. How could I do this to her!I was ashamed of myself! When I looked at the door and saw her there, I went blank. She was about to cry.I tried to explain to her but she ran away from me. I left Lindsey behind me and started to run behind Hailey. I tried to stop her by calling her but she did not stop. After a minute I heard the door of her room closing. As I thought, She wanted to stay alone instead of talking it out. I don't know where Lindsey went, but I don't care that much. I just sat on the floor against Hailey's door, so when she decides to get out of the room I can give her an explanation. However, she did not.

         I was asleep against her door, when I felt the door opening. Half asleep I made some effort to talk to her and tell her."Hailey, I'm sorry about last night"I said. She ignored me and started walking , I followed her. I had to tell what I feel for her, it's now or never! I continued to walk after her. She went in the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. When she closed the fridge , our eyes met and I could not look away from her, she was so beautiful! "Hail, please say something. I'm sorry for what I did, I was too drunk to know what I was doing!"I said finally. "I'm sorry".

"What do you want me to say?!",she sounded angry.

'Now or never, now or never,'these were the words that echoed in my mind. I grabbed her small hands into mine, she turned her face me ,automatically I leaned into her and kissed her, fortunately enough she did not push me away but responded to my kiss. I was in seventh heaven. "I like you.....a lot " I smiled at her.

"Don't think that I will forget", she told me.

"c'mon, Hail. I told you what I feel for you. Yesterday, I was jealous  about you and Julian!"

She started to pour the milk into her mug

"Do you like me or Julian?"She was shocked by my question.

"I have only eyes for you Martin".I was the happiest man ever with her words.When she realised what she said, she looked at the floor.From behind I put her hands around her small waist. It felt amazing to be able to hug her, I kissed her forehead and as a response she hugged me tightly.It was an amazing moment, maybe this was the start of a love story.

What do you think about Hailey and Martin?Don't think this is the end !I assure you this is just the beginning. What will Martin and Hailey do together?And Julian's reaction for this love story?

Just a few more and we will reach the 300 views and the 60 votes. Please vote :-)  thank you xxxx