Chapter 24:

Hailey's POV:

I liked the dress a lot but, was it a gift from Martin, to tell me that he was only a friend? and the letter? what does he mean with the letter? I don't want to go downstairs and he tells me that we were just friends! I liked him, I liked him a lot and maybe I also loved him too but Love was a big world to say, since I don't know if he likes me. I put the box where the dress was on the bed and pushed it so that I could lie near it.

If he liked me, he could have knocked the door and tell me and not send me a letter!

I graped my iphone and put on my headphones, music started to pour into my ears. I had to take a break from this issue!

Martin's POV:

I started the ignition of the car and went to buy some food for the dinner that I was organising for Hailey. I wanted to be an unforgettable night, I wanted her to feel that I cared and that she means a lot to me. However, she only had 2 weeks more until she goes back to her country;Malta.I wanted her to be mine and only mine!

I don't know I reached my destination, usually I see the road really long but today no because I was thinking about Hailey.

I went into the shop and decided to buy sushi, I know that Hailey likes sushi a lot. After I bought sushi I went to buy a bottle of red wine and a chocolate fudge cake. Hopefully soon I will be home and I won't find anything broken.

After a couple of minutes I was home.

"Everything is ok guys?" i shouted.

"Yeah" Dillion answered.

I went in the kitchen. I have to admit that they did a really great job. The kitchen was unrecognisable. I was so glad that I had two good friends like them!

"So what do you think Martin?"

"Wow, I am speechless guys!" I replied.

" yeah, we really did a great job!" Dillion continued.

to tease him a bit I told him "I thought that you would break something!"

Everyone burst into laughing.

"So Martin, we are going. If you need any help call us."Tim told me.

"Thanks Tim" and I hugged him and Dillion.

"Thank you guys for the work that you have done!"

After shutting the front door. I went in my room to take a shower and get prepared.

I put on a black suit with a white shirt. I made my hair an went downstairs. I prepared some last things and when I looked at the clock it was nearly Nine. My heart was skipping with excitement and I could feel sweat coming down my forehead. I was imagining Haily with that black dress on, her hair down and with a black high heels coming down the stairs. The clock struck nine and she wasn't down .

hey guys, what do you think? did Hailey decline Martin's invitation or no? well you will see in the next chapter.Hope you liked it !